• 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By MNK Kaskada
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: What is the total conditions cost threshold to be considered as power-training?

Pro

What is the total conditions cost threshold to be considered as power-training?

As title.

Could it be the maximum 99%, or higher or lower?

Sometimes minor training may be needed (say players at 118% and next match is a CL final - so maybe training a bit more to boost for on-fire status for final week asso matches plus CL final) but would not want to inflict the negative performance effect for a few matches, hence want to know.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I don't really understand this question, however for me it is power-training when it is not bonus training. So whenever you decide to train a single player and select appropriate drills for him individually, I would call it power training.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't really understand this question, however for me it is power-training when it is not bonus training. So whenever you decide to train a single player and select appropriate drills for him individually, I would call it power training.
    With power training, typically we would be putting lots of greens, sometimes from tens of greens to even hundreds of greens, onto 1 player with specific focus in specific whites.

And usually the trained player would underperform a few matches after these training.

My question is what the maximum number of greens (conditions) used and still would not trigger the underperformance issue.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    With power training, typically we would be putting lots of greens, sometimes from tens of greens to even hundreds of greens, onto 1 player with specific focus in specific whites.

And usually the trained player would underperform a few matches after these training.

My question is what the maximum number of greens (conditions) used and still would not trigger the underperformance issue.
    I think it is about how many games your team play, so if you are power training first two days of season it should be OK (cause its only 1 game, league, unless you are playing Super league too). For example, today we have only league, so its good time to put some player to power training (one or two, dont train whole team, train individuals).

I had the impression there has to be substantial use of greens and massive quality gains to be considered power training. I use around 13 ‘unstorable’ greens for training a player daily. On a daily basis, i think i only consider it daily training but as a whole over a week. I might say i power trained a player. I think there is no definitive amount for this as its pretty subjective.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Never experienced this tbh. Could be random, that a player seems to underperform when he was trained before. I have so many different players underperforming in some matches, even my 8-9 star players I need to sub sometimes when they hurt my team in a single game.

B2T: Like I said, for me is always powertraining when you train a player individually, no matter how many greens you use.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Famous
    I 'power train' around 3 or 4 players at the start of every season, 500-600 greens between them, sometimes more if I need to, and have done for years
    I've never come across any underperforming issues due to it
    These players can be just as crap or just as good as the others beside them on any given day.
    Der_Ryan_M and HeavensAAA like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I 'power train' around 3 or 4 players at the start of every season, 500-600 greens between them, sometimes more if I need to, and have done for years
    I've never come across any underperforming issues due to it
    These players can be just as crap or just as good as the others beside them on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Never experienced this tbh. Could be random, that a player seems to underperform when he was trained before. I have so many different players underperforming in some matches, even my 8-9 star players I need to sub sometimes when they hurt my team in a single game.

B2T: Like I said, for me is always powertraining when you train a player individually, no matter how many greens you use.
    Thank you so much for your knowledge there!

Well, maybe as usual I don’t have much luck on my side when it comes to randoms. Or maybe it was just a coincidence in underperforming that in a new season when I power-train the top players I was also buying a few new subs to put on bench and probably affect the ‘chemistry’ then.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thank you so much for your knowledge there!

Well, maybe as usual I don’t have much luck on my side when it comes to randoms. Or maybe it was just a coincidence in underperforming that in a new season when I power-train the top players I was also buying a few new subs to put on bench and probably affect the ‘chemistry’ then.
    Could be, I noticed when you change a lot in your lineup and bring in some freshly signed players, the team performance can suffer a bit.
    But mostly when I powertrain my new players, they have been in the club for a whole season or at least some days before and they played a few friendlys and so on. Maybe that's why I don't recognize a performance drop with them...
    HeavensAAA likes this.

I never touch my first team on important match days other than to top up the TPB after i read this 4 seasons back. I only train them after the match. So far so good. I better knock on wood!

What is the total conditions cost threshold to be considered as power-training?-1.jpg

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...players-5.html
    HeavensAAA likes this.