Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Friendly match

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    No need to Bother with it to!!! I guess when you see legend team And immediatle tell hack or cheater lol stay tuned 😜😉😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huh? If someone else starts friendly, it doesn't affect my team at all, so why would I bother...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Huh? If someone else starts friendly, it doesn't affect my team at all, so why would I bother...
    Opps can see youre strategy maybe even settings

Mostly, the match is already played before I even get the chance to cancel it.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Opps can see youre strategy maybe even settings

So? I change strategy very often during games, and I watch them all...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    So? I change strategy very often during games, and I watch them all...
    Everybody hAve settings like that but they can check it for sure

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Marsh View Post
    Tell me how is it that others players, in this case higher ranking, can find you and play against you without the option of saying NO to the game?? I know they are just playing low quality players to bump up their skill points but you should be able to say no??
    I was compromised and accepted this friendly match arrangement. In the past, the conditions and health status of players of the club being challenged will be affected. I found a lot of complaints about this in this forum, including some from me. Finally, Nordeus may set this arrangement in response to us. I believe Nordeus need to retain this feature so that some players can easily conveniently feel how a match environment is. I don't think this is perfect but I accepted.

To be frank, since then, I arranged many friendly matches as I no longer worry that this will seriously harm my friends' clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Marsh View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate all the info as we have really only been playing a short while. But tell me something, how is it that someone who is not your friend on FB or similar social media can find you to play against you? I can't find a search tool for people who are playing Top11 outside of my friends on FB and the people I have played against at my level? How do I search for other players?
    All friendly matches are between friends. You must become friends with potential opponents. Besides facebook friends, potential new friends can be found from your friends' league opponents, your CL or Cup opponents, those who supported your opponents during a match, etc. You can send a friend request to them.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-21-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12