Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Friendly match

Friendly match

Tell me how is it that others players, in this case higher ranking, can find you and play against you without the option of saying NO to the game?? I know they are just playing low quality players to bump up their skill points but you should be able to say no??
    Last edited by Michael Marsh; 01-20-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Grammar

You are able to say no; go to fixtures tab and when you see friendly match (orange colour marked), near time of the match you will see X
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Marsh View Post
    Tell me how is it that others players, in this case higher ranking, can find you and play against you without the option of saying NO to the game?? I know they are just playing low quality players to bump up their skill points but you should be able to say no??
    except you not aware of the friendly and probably you are not online when the friendly was arranged

I don't know for you guys, but doesn't bother me when someone plays friendly against my team. I play sometimes friendlies agains weaker teams and stronger play against me too. For me (unknown) t11 friends are useful if we can send packs to eachother every day and if possibly supports me when online. I support my friends when I can so I expect same from them.
    Ex top eleven player

When somebody set a match against you
    Nothing will change

Your player Conditin & Moral Stay the same ... so I don't think that playing A firendly Match is so bad after all
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi,my situation is just the opposite.I usually arrange many friendly matches against stronger team (even 1 or 2 level above),to test experimental formations.

Consider that I've all charges ,in terms of loss of condition,injuries,yellow/red cards, and benefits (skill points,match incoming),since i'm the organizer.

All evolutions for guests are not saved, at the end of the friendly match,so there's no damn for them. if you are online you can take part to the match,testing your formations and orders or delete it,if you're in time,in your match calendar,otherwise,simple ignore it.

Moreover,the scheduler doesn't allow to arrange a match with a friend who's going to play an official match or having too many matches to play in that date (date/time)

So,take it easy and don't consider a problem what may be easily left as an automatized match...
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-20-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    t11_fan and Cat Harrison like this.

VIP
    When someone arranges friendly game against you, nothing will change in your team... You wont get players injured, you wont lose any condition or morale, you wont gain any skill progress... No need to bother with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    When someone arranges friendly game against you, nothing will change in your team... You wont get players injured, you wont lose any condition or morale, you wont gain any skill progress... No need to bother with it...
    No need to Bother with it to!!! I guess when you see legend team And immediatle tell hack or cheater lol stay tuned 😜😉😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate all the info as we have really only been playing a short while. But tell me something, how is it that someone who is not your friend on FB or similar social media can find you to play against you? I can't find a search tool for people who are playing Top11 outside of my friends on FB and the people I have played against at my level? How do I search for other players?

You can find other players which are on same server on few ways, most often are finding players which bid on auctions or active players in competitions (league, cup, cl) and players which have done transfer with you or your friend (when you see message that says some player is sold form one to other club)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast