Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IInd Edition -server 57-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Sorry Cat I was chatting to khris most of yesterday and last night I forgot to tank my team lol I joined in 88th min to see 0-0 lol my bad the team has now been taken over by outsider !!!!! good luck all, you know where I am too hun xx
    Well if a token buyer takes it over, my 0-0 will be worth sumthin. At least I didn't lose..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well if a token buyer takes it over, my 0-0 will be worth sumthin. At least I didn't lose..
    It wasnt lol but he seems active

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

FB has lock my OMA FB account, looks bad, they want real ID! why? This may mean the end of me on OMA..... I kinda of pissed and may refuse to submit real ID... Let me calm down and see if OMA is worth getting pushed around by FB...
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    FB has lock my OMA FB account, looks bad, they want real ID! why? This may mean the end of me on OMA..... I kinda of pissed and may refuse to submit real ID... Let me calm down and see if OMA is worth getting pushed around by FB...
    I have full teams with surname Kellogs, wanna use one?

Thanks Kris you are always the best... I have a little time.. let me think... Its not the account.... Will give answer ASAP...
    khris likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I just wanted to say I do not like the transfer windows existence on any level 1 team, even with selling & buying FA's excluded.

One of the strategies that I always tell new people to do in early levels is sell long term injuries & replace them with someone cheap from the TL. Now, of course if you find a FA you can use, great. But if not then with red booster restrictions and closed window you are just plain without the guy.

And too, teams that are trying to make $$ by selling off people; once they have the money (and saved up some tokens), the window is closed. (And yeah since I only had 800k I wish I could buy players when I finally have enough $$)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I just wanted to say I do not like the transfer windows existence on any level 1 team, even with selling & buying FA's excluded.

One of the strategies that I always tell new people to do in early levels is sell long term injuries & replace them with someone cheap from the TL. Now, of course if you find a FA you can use, great. But if not then with red booster restrictions and closed window you are just plain without the guy.

And too, teams that are trying to make $$ by selling off people; once they have the money (and saved up some tokens), the window is closed. (And yeah since I only had 800k I wish I could buy players when I finally have enough $$)
    That is ofc the point of it. OMA is designed to be a restricted competition so advice gets changed slightly. However, there are only 14 days where you can't sign a contracted player.

Thats also why we don't allow Token or booster farming - everyone has the same resources available regardless of time available or location - although more active Managers are rewarding through watching.

Personally I don't like the red booster restriction either and I'm not sure why it came about.

Anyway there are bigger challenges facing OMA than any of this with current fb verification procedures.

PS. I'm afraid I'm out of OMA now - I will not be verifying the acct with fb because ultimately that could compromise my use of another.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 02-13-2015 at 12:02 PM.
    t11_fan likes this.

My profile is deactivated and I think I won't be able to recover it.
    If someone has advice, please send in inbox.
    PW, thanks one more time on your advices.

I'd just like to add that we could have major problems with authenticity of our profiles. It is quite threat to OMA league now, a lot of members have had those problems.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 02-13-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    Mo Avengers and Cat Harrison like this.
    Ex top eleven player

Thanks to all in OMA for the fun the last 6 seasons. Unfortunately since my OMA account got caught up in fb's verification push, its blocked and I won't be verifying it.

Its been very enjoyable, a good challenge and above all entertaining. Its also been very nice to chat more with you all and get to know the ppl behind their Top 11 a bit better.

Ofc I'm still here and Buffs are around still. (We're hiding behind the bins but how long we'll stay hidden remains to be seen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Thanks to all in OMA for the fun the last 6 seasons. Unfortunately since my OMA account got caught up in fb's verification push, its blocked and I won't be verifying it.

Its been very enjoyable, a good challenge and above all entertaining. Its also been very nice to chat more with you all and get to know the ppl behind their Top 11 a bit better.

Ofc I'm still here and Buffs are around still. (We're hiding behind the bins but how long we'll stay hidden remains to be seen.)
    This game is now Officially destroyed (by my personal viewpoint**) since Facebook is blocking accounts in massive mode like is doing.... thousands of multi-accounts will be closed and thats a good bye T11.

For the best for all members, and looking that this edition is not playable due to "sudden massive blockade of facebook accounts"

I declare this 2nd Edition of the OMA Masters League officially finished.

Members can continue playing the competition for fun as unnofficial and without the OMA flag, if facebook allow them to play.
    Well... maybe I will send a diploma to the winner LOL

Hope all members will understand the decision,
    Thank's for all the time shared with us in all the leagues we did, and for understanding.
    Khris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDITION CLOSED
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by khris; 02-13-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast