Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: How many games for 1 red card????

Angry How many games for 1 red card????

Hi Guys; I have a great scoring machine named Pele, he has been league top scorer since the day that I bought him he won the scoring title the last two seasons and is on his way to another one with goals in games and points. However he got a red card in the middle of a game two games ago, he missed yesterdays league game so I figured that today he would be rested and ready to continue his scoring prowess.... BUT this is what is pissssng me off he is siting out again with the same red card ... My current knowledge of world class soccer or any soccer, is that a red card = 1 game Right?? If I am wrong please do let me know, as I have never heard of anykind of different rules for 2 yellows in 1 game. This is starting to cost me in my division I went from first to third on + -in goals... I dont have a clue when he will be available to me again, it is really stupid to possibly loose a league title over this... Any input will be appreciated! Thanks Guys GOAL!!!!

2 yellows in a game = Red = 1 match out
    Straight Red = 2 matches out
    khris, Cat Harrison and Sven Spel like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    2 yellows in a game = Red = 1 match out
    Straight Red = 2 matches out

How many games for 1 red card????-true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png