Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: do not make any sense!!!

do not make any sense!!!

hello, sorry to say but hey, for the developers of this game...this game some times do not make any sense, im lvl 20 and today im thinking in stop playing AGAIN, so i lost against one team (2-0) lots lots inferior, i was watching...him no, he lost one player whit 10 mins of game, he must are not playing becuz no substituicion, so 80 mins whit way better team against 10, him whit 4-3(2)-3 and me whit 4-4-2, after changed to 4-1-2-2-1 and after to 4-2-2-2 and i lost lol, well i used this tacticts whit sucess against realy realy better teams playing in 4-3-3, so....cant understand, the oponent team not even are being upgraded, max 2 stars against mine equip of 5/4 stars...again..THIS MAKES 0 SENSE!!!! unless the corruption already arrived here and players are buying results from Top Eleven

This season I've seen 3 matches where team who had 10 men didn't suffer any ball possession penalty, that's serious bug.
    Ex top eleven player

well t11_fan, in this game i got 73% in possession of ball, the other player 27% and i lost 2-0
    Last edited by Carlos M; 01-21-2015 at 07:32 PM.

That is called troll result. Check your players form. If form is bad, nothing will help: BP%, players Q, formation, tactics...
    Ex top eleven player

mate, form and moral of mine players are really good, almost all in green, 2/3 in yellow what is not bad lol, and the other team after 4 defeats in a row should not be great at least in moral, considering the other guy not even are playing...
    Last edited by Carlos M; 01-21-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi my friend. This a forum with members/players of the game, not developers. This thing you're saying, is common to see as a "troll" result.
    Most of the times it has no logic. You can say that it's a bug of the game. It's usually happens when an opponent (with lower quality)has an injury, he doesn't have auto-subs and he isn't watching the game. Then, for some reason, the program favors this team and there isn't much to do. It can happen few times in a season, to everyone.
    Consider this like a simulation of real football, when sometimes everything can happen, forget it and focus in your next games.
    It's happening to me 1-2 times every season and I 'm just praying that it will not gonna be in a critical game as semi finals or finals.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-21-2015 at 07:50 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i see, well whatever, ty by the suport and good luck t11_fan and nikolgiorgos.

troll results are my Special ability lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Getting trolled is my Special Ability

5th min - Red card to the Troll
    10th min - Troll scores

Trollee 0 - 1 Troller

Possession The Trollee (Me) 63% Troller 27%

65th min - Troller DC gets injured, no auto sub

So it's 11 vs 9

Possession The Trollee (Me) 68% Troller 22%

78th min Troller %#@%BEEP@ scores.

87th min Trollee finally scores.

Full time Trollee 1 - Troller 2
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Well, to be honest: this is not a "troll result".
    It is a pattern.
    I'm quite a noob but this very situation already happened to me 3 times ! Attending a game, at home, with better team, injury for the opponent after 30 mins or so, no sub, 70-30 ball poss for me, and at the end: loss !
    I know this is just a game. But as you said, it's a football simulation game. This is not a simulation: it's a joke!
    May I remind you that this game is not free. We are entitled to ask for realistic results if not completely scientific ones.
    This situation may happen once in 1000 games. Not every time please !
    Also, in general, I've noticed that attending a game reduces dramatically my chances to get a victory. Why is that ?
    I would not mind that if did not influence the result. But please, help people who make the effort to be connected and make this game live!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast