Apprentice
    Thank you for all your replies.

Very good analogy and reasoning.
    KataBeachBoy I wld luv to train GG too.

So final conclusion - Scouts
    But problem is my Scouts list currently 18 players
    GK (2) - 22 yo and 28 yo
    DC/DR (1) - 28 yo
    DC (3) - 28 yo, 29 yo, 28 yo (1 with DMC)
    MC (4) - 27 yo, 28 yo, 29 yo, 27 yo
    DMC/DMR/DML (2) - 26 yo, 28 yo
    DML (1) - 29 yo
    AML (2) - 28 yo, 28 yo
    ST (3) - 26 yo, 28 yo, 29 yo
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Another thing related is that usually Scouts performs well. I just question the personal skills points system because Scouts are all rounded in all 3 fields. Comparing personal skills some of the scouts don't match players that you train and distribute the points the way you want. For example my 5* ST is better in Attack and Physical than the Scouts which in real life and everyone's mindset is enuff to be asked of a ST. If all around is the right way of training then why I need to distribute points myself? Or if its other way around then only MC is worth the buy.

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post

GK (2) - 22 yo and 28 yo
    DC/DR (1) - 28 yo
    DML (1) - 29 yo
    AML (2) - 28 yo, 28 yo
    you have a poor scout list at present, I would not suggest signing a scout over the age of 25.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Scouts is much more effective, yet I rarely see any good scouts until mid season. I only buy scouts in the beginning of the season to take full advantage of owning him and get more skill points. I power train players because they are young, and a player that I want to have in my squad for a long time. I don't know how it takes 5,6 days to PT but I got a near 6 star 19yo with SA the most expensive in value compared to his equivalents and less than 2 days I got him to 7 stars. Hard training as much as I can usually gets 30-40 points for stretching, 50-80 for cardio and 90-120 for match practice. I try to keep his condition above 90 before each training and I notice the better results. If stretching and match practice are both available at once I would train match practice first, refill his condition then stretch. Sometimes if the availability of the heavy training is coming soon after the lighter training I would wait a little bit. I wonder if Match practice will give better results if the whole team was training at once. Also anyone know why the player has sometimes train better sometimes worse? After resting my player for one day, he has picked up his pace again. July Forth you have vast experience in this can you explain? I'm sure everyone would like to know the most effective way of burning green boosters.
    Let's say we buy 2 players and we have a combined 200T each to power train them both.

Both players we buy are 10 skill points from the next star. We buy a 22 y.o. scout 6*99 for 50T and a 18 y.o. 5*94 for 25T (assuming average costs for bidding wars, etc)

That leaves us with 150T to spend on a 6*99 scout and 175T to spend on a 5*94 18 y.o. Lets say we exchange the tokens for 1 for 1 basis on green boosters for Power Training.

On average the scout will take 25 boosters to hit 7* and the young 18 year old will need 15 boosters for 6* meaning the scout has 125 boosters left and the 18 year old has 160 left once both players gain the 10 skill points needed for the next star.

The scout will gain approx 1 skill point for 3 boosters while at 7* and the 18 year old will take 1.5 boosters for a skill point at 6*. Scout gains say 45 skill points and the 18 year old will gan 90 because growth will slow once reached 7*, Therefore the scout bought will still be 30 skill points ahead after 200T invested in both players. I think with another 100T the 18 year-old will overtake the scout in training progress.

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post

GK (2) - 22 yo and 28 yo
    DC/DR (1) - 28 yo
    DML (1) - 29 yo
    AML (2) - 28 yo, 28 yo
    They definitely should be wearing skirts like those on my list.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

It seems like the average training speed for an 18 y.o. is about double of a 22 y.o. scout, A big advantage of buying an 18 y.o. will be that he will be in your team for 4 more seasons than your scout if you kept him at a 6*/7*+ quality with the help of some power training each season.

And you can focus the skill points on what you think is important. have you figured out about all around balanced or individual aspect focused which one is better for skill points?

And you can focus the skill points on what you think is important. have you figured out about all around balanced or individual aspect focused which one is better for skill points?
    I think all rounders tend to be the best players, they will be equally as good with all their skills.

Yah! Sadly I feel the same but I just can't do it because it don't make sense to me. So annoying when it Seems like my ST is playing in illegal position because he lacks defending skills.

Yah! Sadly I feel the same but I just can't do it because it don't make sense to me. So annoying when it Seems like my ST is playing in illegal position because he lacks defending skills.
    My strikers had 12 points in attack/mental over defence, I'm in the process of reducing this back to 9, hopefully it can increase the productivity of the all around game of a striker rather than just their attacking skills.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast