Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Power T vs Scout

Ok I understand if you playing a false 9 but I play lone ST. I forbid him to think of defense. I know you are right but then what's the point of distributing points ourselves then? you are brave though. props!!! Have you checked out some of the other top scorers and compare. Their stats vs skills? I saw your strikers and they were doing very good with the unbalanced skills. I just don't think I can do it.... Grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Ok I understand if you playing a false 9 but I play lone ST. I forbid him to think of defense. I know you are right but then what's the point of distributing points ourselves then? you are brave though. props!!! Have you checked out some of the other top scorers and compare. Their stats vs skills? I saw your strikers and they were doing very good with the unbalanced skills. I just don't think I can do it.... Grrrrr
    Yes I used to have more or less balanced skills in the lower levels of the game but recently I thought I would trial out 'unbalanced' skills on all players, weight defense to defenders and weight attack to strikers to see if it is more productive for strikers to score more etc, I think you should not weight your players more than 10 points from best to worst... A 95 quality defender could have 100 def, 90 att, 95 p&m. but I wouldn't go something like 110 def, 90 att, 90 p&m for a defender.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Some players I have it worse if I had them for long time. But my defenders are fine, just the 3 St are really making me angry. I guess I'm more attack minded and I don't mind the attacking ability on defenders but couldn't stand defending abilities on ST. maybe I get a new ST and try him out. Do keep us updated with this subject beginning of next season as I believe you won't be finishing your adjustments?

I think if I put 50 SP into a new role it would not effect the speed of my player's training? Any one Know? If so it wouldn't be so bad.

Dreamer
    Surely it pays to keep the ST strong in defence too, not least for heading ability.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123