View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Aurra_rus View Post
    No comments!

Attachment 40802
    I guess we have all tried that

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I did find a couple things I really like about the app. The sortability of the Squad screen and Auctions is nice, finally able to sort by Role.

But I still think sorting by the invisible first name is annoying. And it would be helpful to be able to see the other columns sorted.

And of course the best thing is the autosubs.

I am playing on a regular size phone and it is really hard to hit the mark on some things, especially in training..
    has anyone else wound up stretching everyone when they meant to unselect?

Were the shades of green used because they were hideous?
    I find them rather jarring, both on the generic el cheapo tablet and on this galaxyS phone.

Even standing next to my router it took a really long time to load, and eats the power in the battery rapidly. With a low battery and plugged into the wall, it can't run it.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-24-2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: clarity
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Any update on the auto-assign of skillpoints? Will it be fixed to manual adding soon with an update?
    Its one of the main requests of what i read in this forum and other threads, so would be nice if any admin can ask the developers and give us a feedback. Iam not updating to 2k15 version as long this aint be fixed.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    I just re-installed the new T11 apps and I have the following old or new comments.

Mobile phone is only my secondary device to play T11. I usually only have a few activities like watching a match, check results, arranging some training, etc. and then logout. The new apps is too slow to logon. I believe many data were loaded to the memory. This may be the reason that some users found this new apps consume a lot of battery and memory.

The old T11 apps basically shared the same method of control as the computer browser version. Users can easily adapt to play in different platform. In contrast, the new T11 apps have a quite different interface. This makes computer browser user like me do not feel playing the same game on mobile phone even though I am accessing the same set of game data.

The new T11 apps have more beautiful screens, but mainly on areas which is meaningless to game playing. I still cannot easily note the arrows on players in formation screen but I probably have not yet familiar with this. Some features like sorting are better implemented. But personally these are not very useful for me. I want more historical data of players, no. of career assists (Sure that this is actually keeping.) and MOM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    I use this apps instead of pc in these two days and wasted me so much time and the stupid me make many error in tactic setting. I may let the game run without maintaining lineup tmr. I give up this app.

I understood that the new top eleven 2015 app was designed to "freshen up and encourage new players" ? When i first started 35 seasons ago i had lots of opportunity to fill out surveys,watch videos,download items and receive many free tokens and boosters. I still get a few today, my niece and nephew who are just teenagers are refused every option listed above because of their ages ? ,surely if you wish to encourage new players many of whom will be youngsters then your advertisers should give as many options for under 18's as adults ?. I even had to enter my c/c details to their accounts to gain the initial 21 Tokens offer to get them started,you really do get this all wrong Nordeus and you still DO NOT listen

I have also been witnessing structured demolition of their squads through long term injuries in strategic positions ,FORCING them to heal players, well you wont get away with this because i shall oversee them play with illegal formations rather than condone your Greed

Top Eleven 2015-iiiiiii.png
    Last edited by seanmeg; 04-19-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Carajos parece q este juego es solo para q los compran tokens como puede ser a 4 fechas para terminar la liga se lesionen mis 3 mejores jugadores y el otro jugador se haya hecho expulsar incluso le dieron 3 fechas y perdi todos los partidos esto ya es una ridicules parece todo arreglado vayanse ala mierda top eleven

How can you allow, a lvl 18 manager to play in my leaque where all managers are at lvl 4?!!It's like driving a bicicle against a Ferrari.
    'Real de Madrid' lvl 18 cheater
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top Eleven 2015-udklipjk.jpg  
    Last edited by Jan Nielsen; 05-10-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Nielsen View Post
    How can you allow, a lvl 18 manager to play in my leaque where all managers are at lvl 4?!!It's like driving a bicicle against a Ferrari.
    'Real de Madrid' lvl 18 cheater
    He has probably just overtaken a team at your level, then he keeps his manager level, the team is actually at your level, so no cheating there.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I still find it disgraceful that Nordgen, with Top Eleven being such a large game, has continued to ignore calls to change the auto assign for skill points. Dang pisses me off. Have to constantly remind myself to not access it on my phone, and today I made a slip up and forgot.
    Next minute...all my players in negotiations finished, and I now have a bunch of players that I'll struggle to sell.

Nordgen, the people that play the game are the most important aspect. If there has been a continuous uproar for months about something that has been changed, you should listen!

This is a load of rubbish
    Gert Funck and K_6 like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast