View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

It does appear power training, assuming you have enough packs to maintain fitness and injurys has got a lot better/easier.

This however will just simply further the gap between those with tokens/packs and those without.

I dont mind the power training thing tbf, but Id much prefer the game had been retweeked by having its game engine sorted and problems with the money cap etc... Rather than the update being visual.

It seems to kill the battery on the Iphone too.

The only thing I like from this update is that now we can choose which category will our player train.
    About that vibration, you can switch it off in settings.

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Addicted
    i hope quickly a 3.0.2 version with auto assign in option and no an imposed choice !!!!!

I want to add manually skills on my players !

At this time i keep my 2.36 version
    Enrico Habiger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Almeida View Post
    This!

Nordeus, can you tell us please what to do now??? If you had 49 of 50 points assignd to SA or new position???
    Is this true??? Those 49 skill points are lost???

It would be helpful to understand how we can finish training players for new positions and special abilities. I am very new to T11 so some more experienced managers might say you should train in those areas but I had already invested 30-40 points on several players and I would like to conclude that training.

Can Nordeus please tell us or provide ability to "Auto-Assign" points to those areas also?

Many thanks for the consideration.

Add me to the anti-auto skill assignment. I mean, you can specify to have a player focus on specific skillsets, but in my limited testing, it doesn't seem to really have any effect. Looks like I'll be doing most of my training on the browser interface for now...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2015 at 12:06 AM. Reason: profanity

Why do you panic about points in special abilities?? My player had 7/40 and still has them, I just put 3 after training him and now he has 10/40. Play over pc/laptop and everything is the same as it was before this update for mobile phones and tablets!

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan_Hunt View Post
    It would be helpful to understand how we can finish training players for new positions and special abilities. I am very new to T11 so some more experienced managers might say you should train in those areas but I had already invested 30-40 points on several players and I would like to conclude that training.

Can Nordeus please tell us or provide ability to "Auto-Assign" points to those areas also?

Many thanks for the consideration.
    you still can train player to news roles or special ability on PC version of top eleven !

But on top eleven 2015 mobile app you should be able to do this in a very next future ! I think in less than two weeks there will be an update for this !

Also a friend of mine tell me that if you have began a special ability on PC version and if you haven't made a choice in top eleven 2015 mobile app for assigning skills in one of the three sectors ( defense , attack and physical ) the skill will be auto assign on the special ability but you will don't see it on mobile version only on PC version ! He has made the test and confirm me !
    Cat Harrison likes this.

K_6
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    The only thing I like from this update is that now we can choose which category will our player train.
    About that vibration, you can switch it off in settings.
    It's just a poor answer to auto assign, you already could choose where to assign the points before^^
    i don't think they would change anything to that, they prefer to change their customers ...
    Catterick likes this.

i think the new top eleven update for phone and tablets is good....when u play from PC u cant train only 11 starting players....u train all players and substitution but here u can train if u want only subs...only 1 player....and the whole team if u want...this update needs more improvmend like u dont want "auto SP learning...." and i want Option from my tablet to make on what Intensity to be my players....only this 2 things are the problem for now i think on this new update....
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast