View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

What the auto assign means to me

My formation is 3n-1-4-2.Always has been always will be.
    DC's,DMC's and strikers are no problem,they are generated through youth academies and scout lists and are readily available on the auction list.My problem area is MC/MR and MC/ML of which i have many in my squad,these are positions i have to power train myself.I buy a promising looking fast tainer(MR or MC or ML)and power train him to 50 sp and then assign him the relevant position to make him one of the above.I can assure you now you will very rarely see this dual position on the auction list unless a MANAGER like me is selling.
    In my opinion these types of players,under these new conditions,will become even rarer.
    As for Nordgens/fast trainers,these types of players will also become basically useless because they will gain stars well before they need them and before you know they are training like 25 year olds.
    I have renamed my training ground Blackpool pleasure beach.F*****ing donkeys everywhere.
    Sorry for rambling on and i know there will be disagreements with what i have written but it is the way i choose to play the game and it is the way i enjoy playing the game.
    I don't 'bank' skill points to cheat as i dont think that is possible because the game engine knows you have them at the start of the season(cups??)I assign them when i need the player to make the step up and also after contract renewal.
    Nordeus really need to start listening to the people who actually play this game before they damage,what is basically a good platform,permanently.

Apprentice
    I dont think i've EVER seen a poll in ANY system / country so negative ..... if you lot dont adjust .....and quick , you can kiss goodbye to ALOT of people
    no info for you my watchers :P

Rookie
    Nordeus aren't going to publicly admit to such a major own-goal here, but a good gesture would be to allow people to actually choose which version of the app they want to use.

K_6
    Could we have facts instead of we love your feedbacks ?
    Or if no reaction would happen in our sense , just say us "it's our business and we manage it as we want".
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: profanity

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria Kassimi View Post
    i do the last updated of the application
    but i can't open it because the application cruched
    i have iphone 5 ios 8.1
    Also Last aplication Top eleven 2015 crash on IPAD3 IOS 7.1.2

I have been playing for a few years and I have spent a lot of money on this game. For the first season I was using training points on special ability to make a great team for next season. Where are all them points that I applied? If I don't get them back I am quiting the game. It is bang out of order that I have about 100 training points missing. I say bring back the old version or hurry up and give me my points back
    vali2ro and Jernet like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I have been playing for a few years and I have spent a lot of money on this game. For the first season I was using training points on special ability to make a great team for next season. Where are all them points that I applied? If I don't get them back I am quiting the game. It is bang out of order that I have about 100 training points missing. I say bring back the old version or hurry up and give me my points back

if you play only on mobile app they seem to have disappeard but i think you must go to pc version and you'll still find them on your SA !

But Nordeus doesn't care about their customers coz i don't see any admin or develloper saying that !!!! That all special abilities under construction will temporay dissapear during a XXX times !!!
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-28-2015 at 11:41 PM.

I don't have a pc. I have the mobile app. If nordeus do not sort this problem out they will have lost a customer and I am sure there will be many others out there with the same problem

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I don't have a pc. I have the mobile app. If nordeus do not sort this problem out they will have lost a customer and I am sure there will be many others out there with the same problem

they are absolutly many many many people in your case , but i can't believe that nordeus didn't wrote any words about this ( the special abilities unavailable for a moment and so the skills on them invisible ) !!!!! It is unbelievable , it seems that the 26 th january release is still a BETA version !!! They had not much time to release a complete version because 26-01-15 was Mourinho's birthday , so they hurry up to release this beta version !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-28-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Rookie
    Don't even bother, since you updated the new version, all of your skill points will automatic assign to your players. You won't get any back at all. Before this stupid biggest update 2015, I had 435 skill points. They don't care, so don't bother...we as players, as managers don't derserve any respect from them. We may have high blood pressure if we keep give them feedbacks.

Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast