View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Say no to auto assign skill points! We all have to do it! Everyone should make a post!
    NO to auto assign, for the fact I want to decide how to train my player, in the previous state it was allready capped and pretty much depended on where the random placed skill point would be. Saving points up , allowed me to make sure I would have a bigger probability on improving say speed, instead of aggression. Other managers used it on other ways, fine.......thats the beauty of freedom of choice.

Ridiculing managers for wanting more freedom of choice back , only because you didnt use it, is kind of shortsighted in my opinion.
    Fact is, the minority thats cool with auto-assign, most likely used auto-assign previously too. Therefor nothing has changed for them.
    The majority that does have a problem with auto-assign, most likely in conflict with the decision by Nordeus, without stating any credible reason for it. Making it look ,that the motivation lied in greed, and not to improve the game in any way.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCe Ros View Post
    NO to auto assign, for the fact I want to decide how to train my player, in the previous state it was allready capped and pretty much depended on where the random placed skill point would be. Saving points up , allowed me to make sure I would have a bigger probability on improving say speed, instead of aggression. Other managers used it on other ways, fine.......thats the beauty of freedom of choice.

Ridiculing managers for wanting more freedom of choice back , only because you didnt use it, is kind of shortsighted in my opinion.
    Fact is, the minority thats cool with auto-assign, most likely used auto-assign previously too. Therefor nothing has changed for them.
    The majority that does have a problem with auto-assign, most likely in conflict with the decision by Nordeus, without stating any credible reason for it. Making it look ,that the motivation lied in greed, and not to improve the game in any way.
    True, that is what makes the game interessting, to take action and controll. If the game takes over this controll and everything went done automaticly, why should we even play it?

Making tactics, buying players, let the players train (missing the strength of the training too), substitutions and changing tatics during the game - that makes the game what it is.
    Please do not take away control, in fact, provide us MORE control and possibilities!
    Knipser likes this.

My reply too the idiot answering on Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager Say no to auto-add of skillpoints

Top Eleven 2015-fb.png
    Kaizer Franz and PaCe Ros like this.

Pro
    The game has taken a big drop in game rewarding. I have no connection at all anymore with the players. With the assigning of skill points you would see their names, how high they were, how close they would get to the next star, etc.... It is all dull now. A short message in a blink of an eye that they have something increased.

I can understand that they want to prevent tanking I guess. Getting teams full of skill points to start the next season with 6 or 7 star players. At least that is why I think they want to prevent this. But just insert an option like allocate your skill points in the next 3 days, otherwise they are allocated automatically. This still gives the managers control over their players, but prevents massive tanking.

The limited information on the transfer lists is also not good. The most fun was to find a good lefty for AML or a goal keeper of 2m. Also checking how their player stats are (which you can do on the pc but not a the Phone/tablet) is not possible. To find the real gems and succeed in buying them is the biggest reward. Also the salary should be shown in the transfer list.

Then onto the scout market. If you scout a player he should be good. Right now I have 70-70-71 goal keeper there (max buy level is 69) which is expensive, 29 years old and cost 50 tokens. Who is going to buy that player? What is the use of a goalie like that. Make the scout section at least interesting.
    Jernet and dave1311 like this.

Pro
    @Seanmeg: I would rather buy a 39-59-49 striker then a 49-49-49 striker. Attack is the most important stat there so I don't follow your logic. Or is there some knowledge I am missing? Can you elaborate on this?

The thing is that now you have to choose in advance which skill you want to increase.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    @Seanmeg: I would rather buy a 39-59-49 striker then a 49-49-49 striker. Attack is the most important stat there so I don't follow your logic. Or is there some knowledge I am missing? Can you elaborate on this?

The thing is that now you have to choose in advance which skill you want to increase.
    Its a personal thing based on my stats over 32 seasons,players leveled up performed and sold far better for me,i used too buy heavy in attack (str) defence (dc) etc the Thais sold many players like this, but they were no better in their (strength position) than the leveled up players, looking at the transfer markets there seem to be more action supporting my theory as well ? your averages 39-59-49 are not too bad ,but when the difference is heading toward 20 the buying manager can only add to non-strength elements
    Last edited by seanmeg; 01-30-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Please bring back the percentage of players conditions
    I can't know how much percent they lost to make them recover correctly :/
    Please I like the new look :-D
    Knipser and Jernet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    My reply too the idiot answering on Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager Say no to auto-add of skillpoints

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fb.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	37202
    Sounds like a lot of premade answers

Top Eleven 2015-image.jpg
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Attachment 36794

Hello, managers.

Today is a big day for all Top Eleven managers.
    On the day when Jose Mourinho was born, Top Eleven 2015 brings a revolutionised modern design, new features, and provides the most seamless football management gaming experience out there.

Remember this thread?

Now we can say that your top request is available, along with other features that were missing and that you always wanted to see. In the future all new features will be available on all platforms at the same time, which mean you will enjoy the same gaming experience on all platforms! This time, for mobile users, along with better navigation we added some long-expected features that were missing previously: Negotiations, Achievements, Trophy Room, and one additional feature which is available only on mobile - sound&music!
    And this is not everything that we have prepared for you. Features that are missing in the current version are coming soon and also, we are currently working on one feature that we know you will like.

At this moment Top Eleven 2015 is available only on mobile, but very soon it will be available on browser as well.

Aaaaaand, one more detail. We are planning to rebuild our Wiki page and we would like you to be a part of it. Have some info to share with others? Edit the Wiki page and help others to improve!

Top Eleven 2015 - Your Questions Answered
    1 - Why can I not see Top Eleven 2015 on the Web or in Facebook?
    Top Eleven 2015 is currently available on Android and iOS. But fear not desktop users, this historic day will come to your screens soon.
    2 - Can I go back to the old version of Top Eleven on my mobile device?
    Top Eleven 2015 is our latest and greatest offering, as with all updates it is not backward compatible, and older versions of Top Eleven are no longer supported.
    3 - Features are different, I am unsure of where to find things.
    Check out the in-game Help by clicking on “?” and our support page for a how to play guide which will walk you through the menus and options
    4 - I really like the game, how can I give feedback to make it even better?
    We love to hear your feedback so please let us know what you think and discuss them in the forum feedback thread"

Here are some of the answers to the questions you are asking. Thanks for all the questions and comments, keep them coming as they do help us and we love feedback. We may not have all the answers now but we will continue to keep you posted.

If you have Dr. Web antivirus installed, you should turn it off while playing Top Eleven.

This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015 but we have heard your feedback and our developers are aware of your comments. Top Eleven 2015 will continue to be developed with more and more features being added over time, but at this moment you can finish Special Ability upgrade on PC.

On iOS, you should click on device settings, then on notifications, find Top Eleven and turn notifications on.
    If you play on Android phone, try to transfer Top Eleven application from your SD-card to internal phone memory. Also, if you close the game by clicking on "Back" button and confirm, you will stop receiving notifications. In order to prevent this you should exit the game by clicking on "Home" button.

Vibrations can be turned off and on in game settigns.

With new training you don't need training intensity. If you want to train your players harder you just need to repeat the training again, now you don't have to wait 10/30/60 minutes.

This issue is already fixed and after the next update you should be able to support more than one friend.

This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015 but thank you for the feedback, our developers are working on improvements and will be adding more features in upcoming releases. If you have any more ideas to make it better please share your ideas with us. We love to hear your feedback.
    Top Eleven you guys really destroyed this game with your latest update...Why in the world would you ever think it's a good solution for the skills to be added automatically?!! Like really now? Every player has his own strategy on how he assigns those skills, and every player should decide when and how to assign them ! This is what makes a large difference between players..We are the players that plays this game, and we should have options to do what we want to do. We could very easily play Football Manager 2015 for example, make the team, transfers, tactic etc., then just go on holiday for one season and come back to see what happened. That's a video game you play by yourself, this is an online game you play with others, and we want to be able to do exactly what we want with those skills...There are so many others features that are missing while playing on IOS and you guys really need to add them back right away !! We can't see anything from phone, regarding transfers, training, condition and morale of players and so on and so on..Now as a level 3 player with many tokens bought, I feel that I wont continue playing this game if you guys don't bring all these things back Faster ! I have other addicted friends of this game, and some I even brought them in, and all of us are token players, not free ones ! Thank anticipately and looking forward for some kind of answer in regard of these problems you guys created ! Enjoy your weekend gen

Please excuse me if I don't look through 50+ pages of views to get to the questions I want answered... although it seems clear from the first page that this new version is a backwards step for many...

I installed the new version - Top Eleven 2015 on my Android phone yesterday. It is all totally alien to me and I am a proficient gamer of many years. The match experience is good, but after the game concluded this morning, I could not find any evidence that my players had increased in skills or which skills they improved in. I attempted some training which was successful, but again could find no evidence that my players had improved in skill, but their fatigue was reducing...........

Without wishing to waste my time interrogating the game further, I logged onto my PC and found that whilst the game had been played, there was no sign of any skill points, so in order to train my players for that day, I used 22 rests in order to keep pace with the other teams in a very competitive league.

If, as I suspect, skill points are being assigned automatically, I find this objectionable, as it is taking away the skill of the manager.

Another clear negative is that the game is poorly set up in terms of clear instructions and the colours clash. This makes reading what is before you very difficult if not impossible. I defy the developers to play the new version on an android handset and not have problems performing the day to day routines that are so easy on the older version [no longer available to download]. Thanks Nordeus - My gaming experience is now totally ruined on the move!!!

Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast