View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Well said Cat.
    We really do need this thread to voice our opinions over this update in a civilised manner as it has completely changed the way top eleven is to be played from now on.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Having been a beta tester then automatically updated to the full version I was able to revert my iPad and my iPhone to the old version by reinstalling an iCloud back up so I have the old version again. For how long till a forced update ? Who knows, but I`ll hang onto it till the bitter end !!
    You lucky lucky man.
    Can anyone do this roll back?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have your iDevice backed up to the cloud.

So, my thoughts about the update:

The greater detail makes for a visual mess on small screens, and the colors don't help with the too much information and very "busy" appearance.

The Auto Assign.. could not there be a way to opt out and save your points by not selecting any of the skills?

This would make so many managers happy, including myself.

I like to pile up the points on a new players to see how he trains, and where he excels before I start assigning; and if I want to add any "extras" if he gains fast enough. Also I think it is fun to assign them manually; and I'm a bit mad and like them to be whole numbers.

Also, the lack of being able to "hold" a player before his next star to put him up for Negotiations is no longer possible. This is taking away one of the few ways many managers can stay fiscally afloat.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-01-2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kids just went to bed, wife's at work. Normally id be playing top eleven right now. Sadly there's nothing to do. I won my game tonight, normally I'd assign some skill points and any keep an eye on my players development. Now I can't even see who got new skill points. (esp in training my whole squad doesn't fit on my screen). At the very minimum it would be nice if the auto assigned points waited to be assigned until I clicked on my player. I didn't play this game for the graphics. I do like the ability to sort stats for my players. I didn't even mind spending money on a player to develop, but that's taken from the game now. Hard to call substitutions in a live match when you can't read the condition of your players. I'm at level 12 currently, and in the race for another league title, which normally would have me drawing comparisons to my opponents, but it feels like there isn't much to do anymore, Campbell FC is moving to another venue
    Jernet and Sully like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Having been a beta tester then automatically updated to the full version I was able to revert my iPad and my iPhone to the old version by reinstalling an iCloud back up so I have the old version again. For how long till a forced update ? Who knows, but I`ll hang onto it till the bitter end !!
    Thank you Dave, I got my old version of Top Eleven back. Now, I proud to be back in the game and train my players as the way I want to. Million thanks.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 02-01-2015 at 03:30 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

If I restore factory settings on android will I have the old version back?

Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Thank you Dave, I got my old version of Top Eleven back. Now, I proud to be back in the game and train my players as the way I want to. Million thanks.
    You're welcome mate. Anything to put a smile back on a few faces !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 14
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-01-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    If I restore factory settings on android will I have the old version back?
    I don't think Android works in the same way. If you roll back to factory settings you would need to reinstall all your apps. I could be wrong so apologies if I am but maybe one of the guys using Android might be able to confirm or deny ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 14
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Just uninstalled the new version from my android, found an old version on the net and reinstalled that. And yes I have it back, no auto assigned skillpoints. althoug the new version looks nice, it is slow and unstable. I will not be upgrading before skillpoint assign and match reminderer are back working. alternave is not using my mobile. Bum!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-01-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Just uninstalled the new version from my android, found an old version on the net and reinstalled that. And yes I have it back, no auto assigned skillpoints. althoug the new version looks nice, it is slow and unstable. I will not be upgrading before auto assign and match reminderer are back working. alternave is not using my mobile. Bum!
    Please can you provide a link? I would like to download old version too.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast