View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Dear All,
    I'd like to ask you kind help in solving my problem with the game. I have just bought a new iphone 6 plus and downloaded the apps of Top Eleven 2015 from App Store. After having completed the donload of the app, I could enter into the game and to my own team (being on 12th level). After making some entries, the game generated automatically a new team to me which I did not request. However at the same time I can enter to my existing team on my PC at home (to the team being on 12th level). I cancelled the app from my iphone and downloaded it again and again and again and... So a lot of times. Currently when I try to launch the app, it is always stopped to run when saying to me: "finding scout reports" and it provides an error message that the server is not available. This has happened a lot of times in the last two weeks.
    So I would appreciate if you could let me know how to successfully launch the application on my iphone 6 plus. All idea is appreciated and thank you in advance.

This thread is drying out. Are people getting used to the new version after all ...?

I have some questions:
    Where can i see my club fans on top eleven 2015?
    How can i send thank you gifts to the friends that supported me in a match?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    This thread is drying out. Are people getting used to the new version after all ...?
    No, it's not dry out. I read all of your posts every day...I enjoy to spend time to read your comments more than play the game of stupid new top eleven.
    Gert Funck and Sanghaicola like this.

Rookie
    And I stop bother to express all of my opinions in this thread for two reasons.

1. One idiot from Nordeus (admin) told me that they only want quality feedbacks. Clearly enough, they will take few good things (positive) about the new update. And, they won't accept a ton of negative about the biggest update ever.

2. Nordeus do not even care for their customers.

I already post a lot in here, all my questions didnt get any answer.

They are probably celebrating chinese New year!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    I got a headache banging my head against the nordeus brick wall so stopped commenting on this pile of crap update.
    Plus they have no intention of reversing the auto assign of s.p's.In fact they are doing the exact opposite by sneaking it onto the p.c version server by server.I am on server 31 and have been getting auto assigned during my game.
    This update has nothing to do with the game and is all about lining the owners pockets.End of this season and i am gone.

I like the overall appearance of the new mobile app, but PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the auto-assigning of points. Absolutely rubbish that I can't manually assign points anymore except on the desktop app (and that only when I watch a match on the desktop app).

Stopped using the app after it crashed 3 times within 5 minutes. No intention going back it does not benefit me in anyway. Mobile apps have become too complex now, when to me they should be a basic tool which compliments my desktop. Simple solution would be 2 apps one that allows basic housekeeping and 1 for the user that wants it has a desktop replacement.

Mobile coverage just isn't good enough in the UK to support these types of apps

Dear me! 2015 wasn't properly thought through, more than 800 posts just in this thread reveal that. It's your customers talking. Admit. Take action.
    Thx.

Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast