View Poll Results: Do You Want the old T11 back??

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want the old version.

56 86.15%
  • No, the new one is perfect thanks.

9 13.85%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Old Version

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRelegation View Post
    Yep the options you selected OP are not very partial one answer is just saying that they would want the old one back while the other suggests everyone who selects it finds the new update to be perfect which won't be what many will feel I imagine
    They aren't partial to one answer? Have you been drinking? Do you want the old one back....... YES or NO. It doesn't get much more obvious than that. You either want it or you don't. It you are unsure, go away and think about it for a bit until you know for sure OR don't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    They aren't partial to one answer? Have you been drinking? Do you want the old one back....... YES or NO. It doesn't get much more obvious than that. You either want it or you don't. It you are unsure, go away and think about it for a bit until you know for sure OR don't vote.

Then why did not OP word it like this then:

Poll: Do You Want the old T11 back??

Yes

No

By adding the statement to the answer (No it's perfect) it completly singles out voters who want this new version but with features of the old version remaining, people could also prefer the new version but not see it as "perfect". by adding that extra fluff voters will not agree 100% with the answer they have chosen.

It's not that hard to understand.

New one is OK except for one this - I can't see the height of players I want to but, or which leg he is kicking with...it's like buying someone without even seeing him lol

Skill points, small matter, less hassle... jst set the focus of training, sell once they reach x4, x9... no biggie.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRelegation View Post
    Then why did not OP word it like this then:

Poll: Do You Want the old T11 back??

Yes

No

By adding the statement to the answer (No it's perfect) it completly singles out voters who want this new version but with features of the old version remaining, people could also prefer the new version but not see it as "perfect". by adding that extra fluff voters will not agree 100% with the answer they have chosen.

It's not that hard to understand.
    I didn't realise it was so difficult for you, mods - please change answers to YES or NO. Thanks.

Rookie
    I enjoy the look, design, and feel of the new version. My one complaint is the inability to assign my own skill points.

I should note, I play 98% of the time on a mobile devide (phone or tablet), so I am only speaking about the mobile versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Can Nordeus give players the option of playing on either the new or the old version? With the possibility of owning both apps perhaps??

Seeing how the majority of people don't like the new app, the graphics kill battery and seemingly everything is much much slower......

Yes or No if you want it.
    The new version is shocking and if I can't change it back I won't be bothering playing the game anymore, what were nordeus thinking when they put this awful version out, sort it out.
    Tony Thai likes this.

Apprentice
    Mods - can you change the options to YES/NO or not?? If not please delete the thread and I'll set a new one with amended options.

Thanks.

VIP
    Didn't play new version yet tbh, but if in new version skill points are added automatically, then I automatically say: "Yes, I want old version back"
    Tony Thai and Gert Funck like this.

yes or NO lol ( sorry couldnt resist ) I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clear enough hun ???

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

how to get OLD VERSION back i has play top 11 5years now .. now i feel not good with new version dont like its ****!

pls where can i dl old verison back i use iphone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast