Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why the **** players get bad in half season without reason ??????

Angry Why the **** players get bad in half season without reason ??????

My players were all 9-8-7 ultil mid-season then I lost 2 matches and they were 5-6 ...THIS IS ****!!!

Rookie
    got the same problem since I have updated that 2015 nonsens...

Rookie
    It helps to bench your best players from time to time. You will see that the substitutes will perform very well too, usually 1 or 2 matches.
    Personally I have an wide selection most of the time, complete substitutes and reserves. I use them to spare my best players , in matches in which I for example overclass my oponent. This also allows me to give the subsitutes playing minutes, which then get more skill points or at least improvement. This way,I prevent my best players to get fatigued, also save them from injuries and cards
    It has happened very often in the beginning that I played that my best players would get injured while playing a match that I win with 10-0 and the next day I would have a very strong league opponent or a qualifying match and my best players where most crippled.

So since I do it this way, I have less critical injuries, better overall team performance and improvement. Higher individual ratings overall too. Another bonus is that, because I train my team hard and a lot, after a few seasons they have improved in such a way that makes them easier to sell, simply because they outskill others. I even had 1 really succesful transfer deal, I bought 1 player for 17 million, played 6 seasons with him. and only sold him because he was getting too old for my selection , at the age of 28. He was sold for almost 38 million this season....... (Jan Kallen, two footed striker, with quite a nice stat sheet as for goals and assists in all the competions).

This season is one of my succesful financialwise, No money investments, halve way through the season, revenue (201 million) still in cup and CL. nr 2 in the league (lvl 10)

I've read about how many managers prefer very small selections....but for me this works best.

Answer to your question, I think they need rest from time to time ,`due poor endurance i guess.
    ReadyForRelegation likes this.

I got 22 great players, 14-0-0 before mid-season... Now 14-0-2 because of that **** that get my players into 5-6 and not into 7-8-9 like before mid-season... All my players get some minutos or matches, i always change to get my team better... They are all almost 6 stars, this is **** i don't understand why this happens, now that mid-season started.

Recently i bought a 8-8-8-8 | 8-7-7 | 7-7 player then y played 2 friendly matches and he got 5-4 ...so, what the **** is happening with this ****!!!

This is my team, those 4-5-6 started since mid-season...

Why the **** players get bad in half season without reason ??????-team.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristopher Verdezoto View Post
    I got 22 great players, 14-0-0 before mid-season... Now 14-0-2 because of that **** that get my players into 5-6 and not into 7-8-9 like before mid-season... All my players get some minutos or matches, i always change to get my team better... They are all almost 6 stars, this is **** i don't understand why this happens, now that mid-season started.
    I hear ya, personally I think some things are just rigged/fixed by Nordeus to get people to spend on packs and players......sometimes it will just pass like a bad dream. Simply played bad matches or had harder opponents.........

In all honesty ,I do all that you do, and sometimes just have to deal with the weirdest shet, Some say its realistic, others will say its Nordeus. The way I see it, is if you have done your absolute best, and covered every aspect in which you can affect, then for rest its just a matter of seeing how it plays out. For that matter, that is how life can be at times.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

In addition to what Pace Ros says above, personally often I find (especially new) players sometimes to play poorly regardless of quality and is a matter of easing them back into the first 11 when they go through a bad patch of form, got an easy league game? then start your poor performing players from there or introduce as a sub later on (<--- this applies more to ST and MC as they will be creating and scoring the goals) maybe a change of formation could help I also notice you have a player playing in a position he is not familiar in, this could also affect the team overall. Of course this has just been my experience though and you have may have already tried the points mentioned in my post and if so won't be of much help
    PaCe Ros likes this.

This update set your players to rest ,and that's why u lose ! I see that ,after i disconect from android and then i connected from pC !

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRelegation View Post
    In addition to what Pace Ros says above, personally often I find (especially new) players sometimes to play poorly regardless of quality and is a matter of easing them back into the first 11 when they go through a bad patch of form, got an easy league game? then start your poor performing players from there or introduce as a sub later on (<--- this applies more to ST and MC as they will be creating and scoring the goals) maybe a change of formation could help I also notice you have a player playing in a position he is not familiar in, this could also affect the team overall. Of course this has just been my experience though and you have may have already tried the points mentioned in my post and if so won't be of much help
    True that,good point ReadyForRelegation,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast