Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Say no to auto add skill points!!!

Rookie

Say no to auto add skill points!!!

The new look is great, music ok Stadium is very nice BUT THE BIGGEST RUBBISH is that! I AM THE MANAGER, I ADD MY SKILL POINTS IF I WANT AND NOONE ELSE!!!
    - CanĀ“t put players into negotiations
    - Higher contents for players
    - less money for selling players on the beginning of a new star
    - less money for no selling in negotiations
    - less token
    PLEASE RE-UPDATE THIS ... OR ... GIVE US MORE MONEY AND TOKENS f.e. in contracts

BTW: START TO BLOCK VPN-USER from T11!!!
    vali2ro, Sven Spel and Deejo like this.

Addicted
    I agree, NO AUTO ADD FOR SKILL POINTS!
    Enrico Habiger likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I AM THE MANAGER, I ADD MY SKILL POINTS IF I WANT AND NOONE ELSE!!!
    No the manager doesn't add skill points, the player themselves gains them after receiving instructions from manager on wht to focus on...

You do know that u can still sell at x4 or x9, jst delay training til the days before u intend to sell them... and the skill points will increase accordingly and then jst list them once they reach x4...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    what the f happened to all the skill points? i had about 50 skp unassigned before the update and now they are all gone

i had a few players with 1 skp away from the next level so i can sell them for 10, 15T.. now they have been upgraded to the next level so are they gonna reimburse those potential T i could get for nego ???
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

I've "lost" my first player thanks to this new rule

during a match I had to sub him and then he got 1 skill and the scout level

now I have a totally useless 27 yo player..
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

in the words of 2 unlimited no no no no no no no
    Enrico Habiger and PaCe Ros like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

The problem is essentially: I want to decide if and when assigning skill points to my players (for example I may avoid not to have too hard Cup competitions when a new season starts....).

The other aspect (where assigning them),may be solved by selecting,in trainment section, which abilities (defense,attack,or status) have to be cared to enforce by each player. If you select all or none of them,you agree random assignement.

So,there must be a button to launch assignement functionality,in the whished moment,as there was in old version.

The old button for automatic assignement is no more necessary,since automatic assignement function is implemented selecting all or none of abilities to enforce for each player.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-28-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    No the manager doesn't add skill points, the player themselves gains them after receiving instructions from manager on wht to focus on...

You do know that u can still sell at x4 or x9, jst delay training til the days before u intend to sell them... and the skill points will increase accordingly and then jst list them once they reach x4...
    so delay training them? that is your wise advice?

what about the points they will get for being in a game? so your next advice is to not play them. so dont play them and dont train them, so basically DONT USE THEM. so now you have a few useless players and you get some injuries, then what do you do?

You argument is invalid.

I had an offer on my player but as soon as logging in it added skill points ??? so offer was useless 1 point away from scout

Rookie
    Personally I don't get the point where people find scout players useless for selling.........I also dont "duck" opponents in future cups. Having that said. If Nordeus has a problem with people "ducking" / bending the rules to their advantage, they should just sort an more fair distribution of teams........totally random. Now some players chose to "fool" the system.......(IMO , they just playing the game, just differently then I do, and most likely not to the approvement of Nordeus) Maybe its just a sign , that present system is flawed and should be delt with accordingly??I am one of those that buy scout players and sell them later on, making a few smart/dedicated managers very happy.
    I would safe up 100 or more points in 1 or 2 days, and distribute that to my likings. Yes, this also envolved, powertraining, meaning I would drain the hell out of my players and buy healthpacks to patch them up. To get my players higher leveled, or complete SA faster, depending the situation. Its an odd tactic ,for many I realise, and certainly no cheap one, but it helped me in more than 1 way.

But for me, and as I see it many more, what we love most is the abiility to make our own decisions.

In real lifes, we have to deal with government, bosses and husbands/wifes..........not to mention the little critters, once you have them. Well; basically, we love the fact that for a couple moments on a day,we actually felt in charge. On pursuit on fame and glory..........kicking butt, and taking names, all that.......

I spent money on this game, because I loved playing the game, more than the money I spent on it. Having that said, its a thin line between love and hate, and god knows I wont stop loving my money
    Last edited by PaCe Ros; 01-28-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast