Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: MO for Mod

MO for Mod

OK so how does one become a mod on the forum ???? please advise ???

it seems all mods do is hide when real questions are asked ??? ( I could do that )

they clean up the forum with there little broom and tidy up ?? ( I could do that)

they lock threads they dont like ???? ( I could f**king could do that )

they ban active members that ask questions ( I wouldnt do that ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont even answer questions about the game we do that ???? ( I would if was a mod )

I would ban Rowland though so maybe thats not on my plus side lol (who knows ) thinking about it ???

but please answer dont delete the thread dont move the thread let us common people know !!!!!!

How does ONE lol become a MOd ?????

good question I think !! any one else know the answer ????

please feel free to reply if you think I would make a good Mod for the forum !!! remember if you answer no ( and I did become one ) you would be banned pmsl !!!!!!!!!!
    dave1311 likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

yea it is awesome lol but think do you want a yes man /girl as a mod or someone who speaks up for the players of the forum and will ask questions to admin and will get you answers ??? or someone who say's please use another thread for your question ??????
    dave1311 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    it seems all mods do is hide when real questions are asked ???
    We are answering on questions but we can't provide official answers to everything because like you and others, we are just simply game players.

they clean up the forum with there little broom and tidy up ?? ( I could do that)
    Not true at all, we have top class vacuum cleaners!

they lock threads they dont like ???? ( I could f**king could do that )
    We won't close the vent thread, all complains should go there.

they ban active members that ask questions ( I wouldnt do that ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rules are for all members!

they dont even answer questions about the game we do that ???? ( I would if was a mod )
    Actually we do that but some users should use the search function or look on forum, we cannot answer 999 times to the same question, over and over again.

How does ONE lol become a MOd ?????
    At the moment we don't need other mods for the general forum but when we need we are looking for active members who have a good behavior!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We are answering on questions but we can't provide official answers to everything because like you and others, we are just simply game players.

Actually we do that but some users should use the search function or look on forum, we cannot answer 999 times to the same question, over and over again.

At the moment we don't need other mods for the general forum but when we need we are looking for active members who have a good behavior!

oh oh pmsl errrrr consider bottom smacked lol

but I do have a dyson ??????????????????

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    oh oh pmsl errrrr consider bottom smacked lol

but I do have a dyson ??????????????????
    A magic broom
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

LOL Mo, you're at it again...
    Mo Avengers likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

just trying to lighten the mood hun lol, its a little heavy in here , after the new update and see Mr Pricop does have a sense of hunour lol

lol imaging me with a ban button lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dean_1 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Can you enlighten me on this Pricop : How many questions Sxrenity has answered ??? How much work of a mod has Sxrenity has done since he had became a Mod ???

Apprentice
    Joe Kellogs and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast