Thread: Is there a maximum strength of the squad?

Is there a maximum strength of the squad?

I have seen pictures of players as strong as 200 skill-points on this forum. Is this the maximum a player can reach or is player strength limitless when you keep proceeding to higher leagues/levels?

As I understand you start with a maximum of 40 to be possibly reached in strength in level one. So every league you proceed you can theoretically gain 5 more skill-points. Is that correct? Or is there bigger steps than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Knipser View Post
    I have seen pictures of players as strong as 200 skill-points on this forum. Is this the maximum a player can reach or is player strength limitless when you keep proceeding to higher leagues/levels?

As I understand you start with a maximum of 40 to be possibly reached in strength in level one. So every league you proceed you can theoretically gain 5 more skill-points. Is that correct? Or is there bigger steps than that?
    I dont know if there is a maximum but you are correct that qualities rise by 5 per level. without power training 5* are 0-4 or 5-9 endings. my level 32 5* is 175-179 ,next level 180-184,185-189 and so on, highest ive seen is 255-259 but couldnt get his level so dont know if he was power-trained or personal trainer added

No, no limit of level so no limit of strength.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The limit is there -- you cannot have better than 9* team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, the 9* Limit is chrystal clear. I was addressing the absolute skill-points of players strength. And they seem to be limitless. Unless there is a certain league from which you cannot progress any longer into a higher league, there shouldn't be a permanent limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The limit is there -- you cannot have better than 9* team.
    I have one player what is Q 176 after hold last season he had 15 unasigned skills now with new update he is 176 And max legend is 174 ??? Confused isnt it? Also i cant see opp tactics anymore And a lot other Nice things what was in old version only good things what is added is that i can train Every 6 sec all other new things are bad in mine opinion nordeus must take his lose over this update And change it back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk