Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Show us their condition too please.
    They were all in good condition from 90. the heaviest injury player (12 days) had condition 0f 100% while starting the match and He got injured when condition is 92 my players are always in very good condition when they are in the match.

I have a player who got injured for the 3rd time this season, after being recovered with packs..And what's more surprising is, he's the best one in my team. When I message the customer service, they tell me the player is "injury proned" just like alexander pato, just like in real football lol. No need to say anything more..
    Loserpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasit View Post
    I have a player who got injured for the 3rd time this season, after being recovered with packs..And what's more surprising is, he's the best one in my team. When I message the customer service, they tell me the player is "injury proned" just like alexander pato, just like in real football lol. No need to say anything more..
    Some of my players got injured 4,5 times a season. they got injured just one day after recovered

Nordeus wants more and more injuries so that We have to spend more money but to many injuries make us tired

Rookie
    As expected, I played two matches since posting the Thread, And guess what!! I got another injured player yeeaah!! Injuries!-2.jpg
    14 injured players in 25 matches and counting 0.56 Injuries per match

Quote Originally Posted by Rasit View Post
    Using too many red packs to keep healing players, seems to make the player even more prone to injury. I very rarely use packs to heal players. Just let them recover in their own time.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Using too many red packs to keep healing players, seems to make the player even more prone to injury. I very rarely use packs to heal players. Just let them recover in their own time.
    I would like it if this were true.... cuz I still refuse to believe that 15 med packs can heal a broken leg in one, let's say week, of game time.... that's sorcery, not medicine!
    Raykco and tarcanes92 like this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Dreamer
    i had 60 treatment packs 3 days ago and now they all used lol

admit it ... injury is a part of game that is annoying and unreal and unbalanced and .... but nordeus won`t change a thing :|

Rookie
    Specially MC are targets for injuries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast