Thread: Admin answer this please

Admin answer this please

I don't know what it is lately with the game itself or my connection but I just bought 3 scouts and the 3rd one it gave me the wrong guy...can I do anything about it?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't understand how it could give you the wrong guy. Honestly I don't think somebody it will help you with this, next time be more carefull.

Anyway go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and open a ticket, good luck.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't understand how it could give you the wrong guy. Honestly I don't think somebody it will help you with this, next time be more carefull.

Anyway go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and open a ticket, good luck.
    I don't know, I ended up with the ST with PK SA instead of 1on1. same age, my guy more expensive and 1 less quality...screw it, i'm power training him already.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't see how this can happen, like I said you can open a ticket to the support team and explain them your issue, maybe they will help you.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

it was your fault