Thread: Admin answer this please

Admin answer this please

I don't know what it is lately with the game itself or my connection but I just bought 3 scouts and the 3rd one it gave me the wrong guy...can I do anything about it?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't understand how it could give you the wrong guy. Honestly I don't think somebody it will help you with this, next time be more carefull.

Anyway go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and open a ticket, good luck.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't understand how it could give you the wrong guy. Honestly I don't think somebody it will help you with this, next time be more carefull.

Anyway go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and open a ticket, good luck.
    I don't know, I ended up with the ST with PK SA instead of 1on1. same age, my guy more expensive and 1 less quality...screw it, i'm power training him already.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't see how this can happen, like I said you can open a ticket to the support team and explain them your issue, maybe they will help you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

it was your fault