Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Power Training Free Agents

Rookie
    Update on Mr. Narciso

Last night I lost the 1st leg of the cup match at home, but the FA kept his average ok, he got a 7, the other DC a 6.
    His training also was 100+ so if I play him every match, he will definitely become high 6* at the end of the season.

Power Training Free Agents-fa-7.jpg

I reckon I was meant to lose in this cup match no matter what.. injured player then sub, then the sub also injure WTF
    Power Training Free Agents-wtf.jpg

Won the following match this morning and he kept his average rating
    Power Training Free Agents-fa-8.jpg

Mr. Narciso form so far ;D
    Power Training Free Agents-fa-9.jpg

Rookie
    Another good match and training exp from my FA.c
    Great form, and over 100+ in exp after the match!

Power Training Free Agents-fa-5.jpgPower Training Free Agents-fa-6.jpg

How many green packs (some average number) you need to train some 3* FA fast trainer to strong 5*?
    I saw you spent 150, so what was Q difference when before and after those 150?
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    How many green packs (some average number) you need to train some 3* FA fast trainer to strong 5*?
    I saw you spent 150, so what was Q difference when before and after those 150?
    Is this English ????? It makes no sense to me

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Power Training Free Agents

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Is this English ????? It makes no sense to me
    Fook of And hun hun??? Is that english??? hun hun stop trolling wannabe mod Rowland special edition!!! you must be lucky you not be banned, next time i Will send report to real moderator as Pricop doesnt do Anything About you. you only are here to troll And make silly threads. I dont understand why you still here in past Pricop banned members for nothing And you are THE one what must get a bann for sure!! Last time stop trolling And send me unusual private messages. ( sorry for being off topic but moderators must do something About this they cant ignore this sorry again )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fc bal op t dak; 02-12-2015 at 05:26 PM.
    t11_fan and SuperDunk like this.

Rookie
    @t11_fan
    I forgot to take a ss when I freshly bought this player (was not planning to do this experiment but sell him right away) but I remember his
    quality was 97, 3*. I'd say around 50 packs to improve 1 star quality. Although it may not be worth, I believe I could use him for at least 2 season so it will spread the cost out throughout the seasons.

So far, from his performance, a good investivent ;D
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Fook of And hun hun??? Is that english??? hun hun stop trolling wannabe mod Rowland special edition!!! you must be lucky you not be banned, next time i Will send report to real moderator as Pricop doesnt do Anything About you. you only are here to troll And make silly threads. I dont understand why you still here in past Pricop banned members for nothing And you are THE one what must get a bann for sure!! Last time stop trolling And send me unusual private messages. ( sorry for being off topic but moderators must do something About this they cant ignore this sorry again )

Please keep this post here a tad longer so all can see how he likes me so much !!!! oh btw its against the rules to ask about mod actions so just might have to report ???? carnt decide ??? lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Please keep this post here a tad longer so all can see how he likes me so much !!!! oh btw its against the rules to ask about mod actions so just might have to report ???? carnt decide ??? lol
    I can post a screenshot how you think About oma members also? Do you like that i post it hun hun?

Mo Avengers likes this.

What nordgens mean?

Started playing 2/3 2015
    Season 2 3rd place atm cup eliminated on 2nd round
    Season 1 5th

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My team in OMA (though now the league falls apart thanks to FB) I have bought a bunch of FA's, the gem of them all was worth 1M & an ST! In the beginning levels I think it is possible to build an entire team with FA's, since many people release the first few products of their academy that cost T:

Power Training Free Agents-herm.pngPower Training Free Agents-abdulla.pngPower Training Free Agents-elvis.pngPower Training Free Agents-georg.pngPower Training Free Agents-omer.jpgPower Training Free Agents-samir-2.jpgPower Training Free Agents-yo.png

I did sell one for $ but the rest are still on my team. I haven't got the best team by far, but I have the best value..
    and too, if I could train them I think they would play better, but not using green packs this League.

Power Training Free Agents-temp1.png

Also got a backup 18 y.o. GK FA.. two points from 4 star, very good for the budget.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-15-2015 at 03:32 AM.
    t11_fan, Gert Funck and Pikachu FC like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12