Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Power Training Free Agents

Rookie

Talking Power Training Free Agents

Hello to all managers!
    I hope everyone is going well forming the team for the new season that just started.

Anyways, I just wanted to share one of my experiences with power training free agents.
    Please read if you have some free time

I purchased a free agent, Narciso Calo, on Day 2 of this season for 2 or 3 tokens I think..
    He is not the youngest, he is 20 yo DC/DL, worth around 85M at the time he was 3*.
    His salary is somewhere around 5.8M. I believe even if there was a bidding war for him,
    and his salary had gone up, it would not matter on his training speed.

Power Training Free Agents-fa-1.jpg

Initially, I just wanted to make quick cash selling him, but after training him, I realized that I could power train him
    and replace my DC/DL which was also 3* (very good one despite lower star than other players, always rating over 7 and not being a nordgen). This FA could not be the fastest trainer, but out of curiosity, I power trained him anyway haha.

He was getting 40/80/140 on hard training when he was 3*. When he turned 4*, I started power training on mobile app
    (freaking good for people who likes power training) and he became 5* almost turning to scout in less than 30 min. lol
    He was getting on average 20/45/75 when 4* and 15/35/65 when 5* on mobile app on.

Power Training Free Agents-fa-2.jpg Power Training Free Agents-fa-3.jpg

I am not sure but I suspect that this free agent might have been an ex-young nordgen that some manager released or even ex-academy token player that some manager initially bought but decided not to power train but this is just guessing...

I spent around 150 green and 12 red pack (he got injured once not bad I guess) and 2 or 3T. His market value is now 105M, so that was the cost to improve his level and value. Was it worth? Definitely not, it was good fun to try out the new training on the mobile app.

Power Training Free Agents-pikachu-fc-squad-lv-18.jpg

Now that he is on similar value and star level to my other young nordgen, let's see how this free agent performs and train against them this season.

Please share your experience! Any comments and/or additional input on power training free agents are welcome!
    Last edited by Pikachu FC; 02-10-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Rookie
    Update after the first match after power training the FA.
    Seems I have a quite solid defence this season, all defensive players got 8+.
    DL and the other DC are expensive young Nordgen so they are pretty good.
    DR is Nordeus Scout 50T. So the FA performed quite well on his first match!

Power Training Free Agents-fa-4.jpg

Seems his training speed is very good, despite being older than other nordgens.
    +130, the highest last match (Bobolokic +226 got man of the match so in theory +126).

Power Training Free Agents-fa-5.jpg

Power Training Free Agents-fa-6.jpg

It is still hard to judge as the first match was against a much weaker opponent but so far so good!
    Last edited by Pikachu FC; 02-10-2015 at 05:24 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Pretty nice. I have gotten the occasional fast training FA and usually they get kept rather than sold, since I've gotten good ratings on them. A good deal if you can get them for few Tokens!
    Pikachu FC and Buffs Mad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    I have FA signed 19y 2 seasons ago, I don't powertrain him but he is still at my starting lineup at 2*.
    Great performance in almost all game he played, in fact his form is more stable than any other defender in my team.

But now he is close to the next star I wonder if I should still keep him. If I do I'll keep him on the nego list while training special ability
    Pikachu FC likes this.

Rookie
    Cat - Wow sounds good! I think next season I may try to build a team full of free agents haha it might work! New challenge hehe

Amane Ito - That's impressive! If he is still performing well, I think you can keep using him. I used to keep a 1* player, which happens to still hold the record of most appearences, goals and assists of one of my team. I kept him until he retired, for around 7 seasons! Maybe some players are programmed to be good regardless of the star.

Rookie
    Another update:

He did it again! I just won a match agaist the best team in my league this season (highest level full of scouts).

Here is the rating of Mr. Narciso Calo:

Power Training Free Agents-fa-1.jpg

He performed the best among all defenders and this was a real test for the whole team. Seems expensive young nordgens are the ones to pick, rather than 69T scouts!

Seems that this time, he wasn't the player who gained most exp after the match but still over 100+ and it is pretty good!

Power Training Free Agents-fa-2.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Yeah it was your lucky day Good job in sharing.

You probably know this but just use the max values per level to judge an FA's training rate adjusting down 2 levels and for Q.

Dreamer
    In any case, using a lot of green packs on powertraining almost guarantee good performance on that player, and it is a efficient way to get a player out of slump.

Problem is only the cost of greens...

I have a few 18-19 year old nordgens I picked up in the first market run this season. They were all close to 6* and using only free green packs from videos I got them all to 6* in short order.

Now that I am in a league with 7 other 4-5* avg teams I think it is time to do some power training.

Rookie
    Amane - Yeah if you're not a token buyer like me, power training is very hard.. it was my second player in 18 seasons to do that.. haha

David - You were also lucky to get them ;D How are they performing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast