Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: League Draw????

My league had an 8Q difference after the draw. Last Season there was 1 team 15Q adrift and others were all relatively close. Both were non-friends leagues

For the league draw imo Friends are King but, like me, you can miss out on friends in the league if 'other' friends have stronger linkages (and if you have a smaller same lvl/same server friends list - I had the same 6 or so friends for 5 seasons and chopped it back).

In a non-friends league quality will play a part, probably a big part - I think location might too. After all, my non-friends leagues of last 2 seasons tended to be European with a. n. other (or 2) thrown in. This Season its 13 European teams + 1 Jamaican.

But an important aspect regarding quality is there is still the 'numbers game' - if you have a team which is a common quality then the spread is likely to be less. With the occasional waif and stray thrown in.

But I don't know, just saying.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 02-11-2015 at 03:15 PM.
    Pikachu FC likes this.

Last season I was in a league full of people from Afghanistan......this season it's Brazil......I have 2 mexican teams too. Yet to see another American in competition.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    We are fairly rare in the game. I see one or two USA teams around my level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    This season for one of my team seems to be quite many teams from Australia (where I live).
    So maybe it gets sorted by IP or location that you set your team... not sure tho...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Indian Teams are very very rare to find in my league , cl or cup
    Last season i had an indian in League , this time i have one in CL

Level 6 Season 6

I don't think the average quality has anything to do with the results. I've ben playing a couple of years now and tried to work out whether an advantage can be gained by influencing your average quality level. I think it used to, but from the last 5 or 6 seasons I think this has been fixed. I used to keep my average quality as low as possible whilst still having a strong team, this meant at the start of a new season, I was put into a league with similar average quality teams, yet I still had a great team. my subs and reserves were extremely low and my first team were the best I could get. However like I said this seems to have been fixed as it no longer works.

I've made sure I had the highest quality and was beaten. I've also had the lowest average quality in the entire league and have still won the league.

The only thing average quality is good for now is to give you a rough idea of how strong the opposing team is, that's it. If you don't look at the actual team you may be seeing a fixed figure as many of my opponents will have found out when it came to the match.

@Roadtrip2006
    I agree with you that avQ isn't main factor, form is.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    We are fairly rare in the game. I see one or two USA teams around my level.
    Very rare but gorgeous right ??? lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12