Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Same-quality league?

Rookie

Same-quality league?

This game is every day more stupid.... now all the teams in the league are same quality, like the cup...
    So why should I prepare a good team and buy strong player if at the end of the day I'll have in any case teams like me to face? :-)

If I were to win every season and face weak teams day in day out, I would've quit after 3 seasons.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    I am sorry and understand your displeasure but as a less aggressive player in transforming my own team, I really like to involve in such a league.

Team quality is not only factor to determine whether it is a good team. I think it is more a achievement to defeat a team with similar or higher quality. If on league day one all teams are of same quality or competitiveness and then every team starts improving at the same time, the final league position may more likely accurately show the performance of the manager in a season.
    Raykco likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    If I were to win every season and face weak teams day in day out, I would've quit after 3 seasons.
    sorry to disagree but things are different. Sure, nobody want to play easy-win leagues, no risk no fun, but why create leagues with all teams with a difference of plus-minus 2 points? that also in my case means 5-6 stars?
    and other leagues all 4 stars? According to this mentality, I stop increasing the quality of my team, in every case I'll face similar teams

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am sorry and understand your displeasure but as a less aggressive player in transforming my own team, I really like to involve in such a league.
    the point is that now tanking is unuseless, as well as wasting time and money to increase team quality (at least BEFORE the league starts)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    This game is every day more stupid.... now all the teams in the league are same quality, like the cup...
    So why should I prepare a good team and buy strong player if at the end of the day I'll have in any case teams like me to face? :-)
    In new T11? mobile version?... because league is like always for me in pc...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In new T11? mobile version?... because league is like always for me in pc...
    I'm on PC too... 16 level, all the teams in my league have a quality in the range 96-101 (6 stars!!!)
    very challenging

Losing is part of the game this game isnt scripted theres different factors that determine if you win or not, not just average rating.
    LONG SHOTS,FLICKS,HEADERS,GREAT RUNS INTO SPACE, AGILITY,VISION

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

In Game Name: Dat Legit Manager
    Style of Play: Attacking and Pressure

Dreamer
    All the teams in my league are within 2 points as well, I'm level 9.
    Never seen this before, is this something new?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Legit Manager View Post
    Losing is part of the game this game isnt scripted theres different factors that determine if you win or not, not just average rating.
    no, it is well known... it is 80% fully random :-)

In any case, here is the same, level 18, max difference in the teams in my league is 3 points!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast