Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: The Power of Invisibility! How can I play with specific friends (work colleagues)?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    The Power of Invisibility! How can I play with specific friends (work colleagues)?

    Note: First of all, sorry for my english

    Hi! I'm new in game (level 3) & forum (first post), but I have a problem with my facebook friends. I've read a lot, but I haven't found a solution.

    I started to play with work coleagues to compete among us, but I realized that I was be able to view and support their games (they cannot view&support me also). I see them in my "friends" list (they are Facebook friends), but nothing more. All they can see games between them, I'm the only one they aren't be able to "follow". I

    I've read this is because I'm not at same server than they are. ¡¡OMG, I'm the only in another server!!?? I can't believe it!

    I've also read this is because I registered in game on my own, not via their invitations, and I finished in other server while all of them share the same server. Trying to find a solution, I've read if I enter in game for first time like a referred of one of them (if i register following this invitation to play) I should be able to play in the same server that this friend.

    I've created another Facebook account to do this, I've clicked on his invitation and i've started to play... but the surprise for me is I can see my previous account, but I still have not played in my work colleagues server.

    What can I do to play in the same server than these friends? Is posible?

    Thanks and (again) sorry for my english

  2. #2
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    You have read before asking, and I appreciate your english is very good.

    The way to be on the same server is as you think, you have to start the game *for the first time* from a friend's invitation to be in the same server as them. If you have already started the game, it won't work. Also, the account you create, if you want to wind up on a particular server, be friends *only* with people on that server until after you have started the game. If you were befriended to your original account, that could be why you were put on the same server as you started.

    It does work most of the time. We just created a League of Forumers.. but some didn't get in the right place because they had other friends. It's complicated.


    I wish there was a way to move people at request but there isn't.
    Enrico Habiger likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Konstanz, Germany
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by OKER View Post
    Note: First of all, sorry for my english

    Hi! I'm new in game (level 3) & forum (first post), but I have a problem with my facebook friends. I've read a lot, but I haven't found a solution.

    I started to play with work coleagues to compete among us, but I realized that I was be able to view and support their games (they cannot view&support me also). I see them in my "friends" list (they are Facebook friends), but nothing more. All they can see games between them, I'm the only one they aren't be able to "follow". I

    I've read this is because I'm not at same server than they are. ¡¡OMG, I'm the only in another server!!?? I can't believe it!

    I've also read this is because I registered in game on my own, not via their invitations, and I finished in other server while all of them share the same server. Trying to find a solution, I've read if I enter in game for first time like a referred of one of them (if i register following this invitation to play) I should be able to play in the same server that this friend.

    I've created another Facebook account to do this, I've clicked on his invitation and i've started to play... but the surprise for me is I can see my previous account, but I still have not played in my work colleagues server.

    What can I do to play in the same server than these friends? Is posible?

    Thanks and (again) sorry for my english
    Normally if they invite you, you´re going to play on the same server. Sometimes not. But I think someone have to invite you with less friends.If your friend list is full and you invite s.o. he will not playing onthe same server.
    Last, but not least - Nordeus is going to make a wish come true - in future you will be able to watch EVERY game of every friends

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thx Cat & Enrico

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison
    if you want to wind up on a particular server, be friends *only* with people on that server until after you have started the game. If you were befriended to your original account, that could be why you were put on the same server as you started.
    I think this is exactly what happened.

    Because I barely use this second Facebook account I didn't realize that I could have more friends on it
    In fact, the only friend I have in this Facebook account, apart from my work colleagues, is... ¡myself!
    I think if I have 3 friends at the same server, and I log the game following the invitation from one of them... it would be enough to play in this server instead of a server when I have only one friend.
    Unfortunately I don't have a third FB account and I don't feel like create another one once this season has started

    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Normally if they invite you, you´re going to play on the same server. Sometimes not.
    Last, but not least - Nordeus is going to make a wish come true - in future you will be able to watch EVERY game of every friends
    WOW!!! When could this miracle happen?????

    I think this feature, by itself, will cause an important -and necessary- qualitative leap in this game because will open the possibility to a cooperative and competitive game with friends

    Again, sorry for my english