Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Resting after training

Resting after training

How long do you rest your players after you train them. I am not talking about allowing them to get 100% I can use green pills for that. I mean do you rest them in time or play them as soon as they restore energy?

Any ideas?

I usually train before sleep, so they rest all night. My matches are in the afternoon usually so they can recovery near 40% of condition.
    Then, knowing that, I play with that, and I train the player/s depending of for example if they are old players and are near to win a cone, or I try to win maybe 2 cones with one young player fast trainer.
    And thats what i usually do.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I give my fast trainers 3 times/day a 3 bars practice.
    Early in the morning, noon , late night. I don't have the time to make variations.
    Ofc it's depending from the matches of the day and if they are participating in those.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If I am power training I try to not play those that got the training in the next match.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Generally, I rest my players so that their conditions are 97-99% when next match will start. My selections on training types & intensities for a player are based on the average conditions to be consumed. I don't seriously consider effect of training on injury rates as I think these are random.

For example, I will set target to train a players to 82-85% condition if next match will start after 3 resting time (i.e. 15% will be recovered.) If a players' current condition is 99%, I will probably train him once for high intensity cardio (use about 11-12%), and then once for light or high intensity stretching (use about 3% or 5% respectively) depending on result of 1st training.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Couldn't play all day so I minimize the number of logins.

Count the number of recovery until next match, and train the players so that when the next match start they will have 95~99% condition. For bench players I train extra so that their condition will not exceed 99% the next time I log into the game.

I don't think there is correlation between how much time have passed since last training and the player performance, nor chance of injury if the player is tired or not.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    For regular training I agree with the clever guy above, I haven't seen an injury correlation but with feeding greens and train hard intensity, there seems to be a higher likelihood of injury for my team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    How long do you rest your players after you train them. I am not talking about allowing them to get 100% I can use green pills for that. I mean do you rest them in time or play them as soon as they restore energy?
    i'm ussualy rest my players max 2 day's, and the condition almost fit again.

I don't rest my players - I work them like the (overpaid) dogs they are.

The only 'rest' they get is while I wait for someone to buy them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast