Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Clough

Thread: I won the game, but after the finished game result changed to draw!!!!

Thumbs up I won the game, but after the finished game result changed to draw!!!!

How is that possible?
    I won the game 3:2. When I login 1hour later, it was 2:2. Where is the problem?

Same thing happened to me last season in the CL game, though we still won that match... In the 77th minute it was 4:1 for our side... After a few in-game minutes and without an end-game screen I was returned to the main menu (android app)... So I went back to check the final result and players ratings and saw that the final result was 3:1 for us...

So, our legal representatives immediately sent an protest note to the FA and asked an explanation from them, and in the letter that we got from them we were told that the goal was disallowed because the new goal-line technology said that the ball didn't pass the line, that it was referee's mistake that no one knew that it was disallowed, and that the Association has already took the steps in determing the consequences for referee's actions...

Joking aside, if it was an important match for you I suppose you should report that to the Nordeus support...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The server crashed, I expect some short time after your match finished. It usually happens to me during the match, well, at least the two times it's happened to me.. and crashes are resolved by simulating the match result without possession bonuses or the managers' input. It doesn't happen often, but can affect a few matches as often they are being run semi simultaneously.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Server crashed, there's nothing anyone can do about it unfortunately. Swallow it and move on.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T