Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dudapples
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: Top Scorers

Top Scorers

Just been wondering about top goal scorers and what kind of totals they have?

My best is a striker i had for 6 or 7 seasons he played 250 games with 239 goals and must be 100+ assists.. damn i miss him

Going by that am guessing the record could be closer to 500.. maybe.. perhaps? Anyone know the world record??

And please share your own top scorers too.. if you like..
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    For my team, the recorder hold in appearances, goals and assists is Anthony Djabour! 266 appearances, 344 goals and 155 assists.

There is a thread someplace which has the individual records, however, i'm not sure of its location. I don't the record for such totals, but do know they there are players that have played 500 matches so i'm assuming your guess is correct.

Famous
    Do you maintain a record of detail statistics of your player including their assists?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Do you maintain a record of detail statistics of your player including their assists?
    I don't have a detailed record. Under club history tab, the app tells me who my career assist leader is.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    I have a player with 458 goals and 202 assists in 399 games, I know that's no where near the record though.