Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Player form always down 4-5-6

Player form always down 4-5-6

Hey guys
    I have an mc player who's 23 rating, age 19 ,value 1.4m and keeps getting low form no matter what i do with him in any formation. I tried to train him until he has no condition keft nothing changed.i change his name, i did many things. Does anyone knows how to change his form let him play better

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Semaan View Post
    Hey guys
    I have an mc player who's 23 rating, age 19 ,value 1.4m and keeps getting low form no matter what i do with him in any formation. I tried to train him until he has no condition keft nothing changed.i change his name, i did many things. Does anyone knows how to change his form let him play better
    Cut your losses and sell him. Some players are destined not to be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Cut your losses and sell him. Some players are destined not to be any good.
    I like him im new to this game its been 13 days im playing it is their a chance he will be better next season??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Semaan View Post
    Hey guys
    Try to bench him for 3-4 days.
    I did the same for a player with 5-6 form, now he is always playing for 7-8. As well if your player has 2 positions being able to play try using him in his other position.

I had recently this experience with a player being able to play as DMC and DML and after comparing him with a couple of other DMCs of my squad I saw that he was much lighter and faster so I tried to use him as a DML and he passed from a 7 form to 7-8 and scored a couple of goals already after 2 matches. This player had several injuries since the begining of the season and now he is in perfect shape.

Good luck bud

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasFC View Post
    Try to bench him for 3-4 days.
    I did the same for a player with 5-6 form, now he is always playing for 7-8. As well if your player has 2 positions being able to play try using him in his other position.

I had recently this experience with a player being able to play as DMC and DML and after comparing him with a couple of other DMCs of my squad I saw that he was much lighter and faster so I tried to use him as a DML and he passed from a 7 form to 7-8 and scored a couple of goals already after 2 matches. This player had several injuries since the begining of the season and now he is in perfect shape.

Good luck bud
    Aha nice ill try to rest him. Btw he is only an mc so nothing to be changed in his position expect the 3 middle one
    Thank you

I have a new tip for you :

I changed my tactic to a hard attacking one. So the last two matches this player named Guajardo has performed great skill after changing my orders on tactic as he is getting much more balls in his zone. Last match he scored 4 goals against the number 3 of the League table and a form of 9. The previous match he has performed an 8 in the champions league scoring a goal again.

Player form always down 4-5-6-form-increase.jpg

Player form always down 4-5-6-top-scorer-4-goals.jpg

So I am not telling you that you should set your tactic to hard attacking but apparently some players are made to play a highly attacking type of play and others perform better on a defensive type of play.

I hope that helps
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasFC View Post
    I have a new tip for you :

I changed my tactic to a hard attacking one. So the last two matches this player named Guajardo has performed great skill after changing my orders on tactic as he is getting much more balls in his zone. Last match he scored 4 goals against the number 3 of the League table and a form of 9. The previous match he has performed an 8 in the champions league scoring a goal again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	form increase.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	38644

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top scorer 4 goals.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	38645

So I am not telling you that you should set your tactic to hard attacking but apparently some players are made to play a highly attacking type of play and others perform better on a defensive type of play.

I hope that helps
    Nice ill try to do it maybe ill try the hard defending also

My experience is that some players respond after a while of adjusting to the team or being benched a few days while others are just busts.

If I have a talented player performing that poorly I will bench him a while but if he comes back and still sucks I cut my losses. Good news is that at least in the lower levels other managers don't seem to look too hard at a players form when buying and you rarely have trouble getting back fair value unlike real life.

Form is king. If you have a less talented player who is getting nothing but 7-8-9 ratings then keep him in the lineup. Just as the most talented player you have is worthless to you if he is constantly under 7. It can be hard to let go of a $2M player at lvl 1 but it is the best move sometimes and you can use the money to get 2-3 players who perform well. This far into the season I would suggest looking on the market for 4-5* players that have had good form. You can see their stats so pay attention to them. If you find a player at a position of need with good ratings go get him, for some strange reason a lot of managers sell players in good form.

Stay away from players with no stats this late in the season unless they are 18-19 yr old nordgens (players from teams that sound like one of the 7 dwarves like AC Clappy etc)
    cookizzz likes this.

Don't play him until next season or jst freakin sell the a-hole.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    MC's are the worst ratings I think (though GK get crud ones too) and since you are just starting you want to see if you can fix him. I am a great believer in that how you assign the skill points can make a huge difference in how they do in the matches. If he is young he should gain points fairly quickly so you can play with that. I like my MC's to have very high physical (think about who runs the most miles in a match) with a bit more attack than defense (like 10 15 20), but I usually have 5 on my half. If you play with less you might want your MC to contribute more to defense. And for me it is usual to ignore ratings the first season I get a younger guy. Older guys are harder to change, so one I just got doesn't do well after 5 or 6 matches I think about replacing him.
    Qambu Yaasi and cookizzz like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast