Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Starting formations:
    Attachment 2637

I started with mentality normal, passing on flanks

rosters:

Attachment 2638

I'm still shocked...
    Thats pretty shocking, I can't explain too and I don't see how this could happen.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Abed View Post
    I was eliminated in the cup in early round by this team: my quality was 36 his was 16!!!
    Attachment 2636
    What was second result? 2-0 was one of them
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    everything can happen
    I agree with you but 2 times in row should not be allowed.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

in T11, majority of the active team have very good players but not have good manager

Rookie
    my friend (level8) eliminated a team from level 12
    his * is 57 and team from 12 was * 71

1-0 home 0-0 away

so we were happy..but the other guy should post at the forum HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN..

tactics i think..

i have 37,8 quality and my opponent in the league had 19,8 (worst team who lose big to everyone)
    first half 0-0 i had 1 shot on goal!!!
    2 wingers substituded second half i scored 8 goals..its just the tactics..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    barcelona owned the game in his home vs Real Madrid and ended 1-3 ! i love when barca sux and RM wins
    lol did u watch the game?hahaha......

The day after.
    My sensation is that this result was already written.

I play a lot of matches and they are all quite "linear". If I have 68-32 ball possession and 10 shots on gol I always win. I've played many times with one striker facing 4 defenders but usually a score 6 goals per match.

I've been eliminated by cup by a 4th level team stronger than me (22 vs 26 at that time) with a double draw (1-1 and 2-2). He scored the draw goal at 89' but ok, it can happen.

But I use to win all the other matches in league, champions and cup with more than 3 gol margin.
    I know that I can't win all team weaker than mine but really this time has been too strange.
    C'mon guys, Barcellona can maybe loose against Celtic but will never be eliminated by Flora Tallin.

He was too weaker than me, the team is maybe abandoned, I was at home and I was following the match (+13% ball possession).

bah.... luckily I'm not a token buyer
    but unfortunately my season stop here. I have too many point of advantage in the league and I'm out of cups

the manager is going on holidays until season 3 starts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Abed View Post
    I was eliminated in the cup in early round by this team: my quality was 36 his was 16!!!
    Attachment 2636
    You played against Brazil, ofcourse you lost. hahaha. So jokes he renamed his players when they 4 stars?

Back to the tactics, why is your playmaker a DR? He's not Beckanbauer! I'm guessing you played down the flanks with long ball. You should of played short passing because your players are more skillful instead of putting in long crosses and let your lone ST face 3 DC not to mention you have to beat his DML/DMR tracking back and defend. You also probably put red arrows on your fullbacks letting Neymar getting into free space. I suggest get a more balanced squad with some arial defenders. You probably let a few in from set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Starting formations:
    Attachment 2637

I started with mentality normal, passing on flanks

rosters:

Attachment 2638

I'm still shocked...
    You got everything wrong from the start! After winning 1-0 away, you should of known its not easy to eat him alive. The return leg you should of played 4 at the back and push the fullbacks up for overlaps instead of going 1on1 against him on the flanks but leaving your ST facing 2 DC and DMC coming back. You have much better team but you changed your formation to try to win against an underdog when it should have been his job. You changed your formation but you basically just followed basic rules. 3 DC against his lone ST. DMC to block his AMC, 3 MC in midfield against his 3 MC, avoid the middle since he has a DMC. You had better chance putting 2 AMC against his 1 DMC than going to the wings. If you say you always play on the wings then you totally forgot that fullbacks are critical to have with wing attacks and defend against counters. I beat a few team 10 quality + above, its normal!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast