Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Retired Players

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    OMG so do you sign replacements before next season, and sack retirees last day
    or buy them end and sign day 1 next,
    or just run with the magic replacements?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Old players I bought almost never let me down, greet my ST I bought this season.

Retired Players-30st.jpg

And he achieved this without any pack spent on him.

So what if he was that 30y 130q no one want? So I got him for one token first day.
    Yeah no resell value I know. Oldies are powerful, just expansive to use

Famous
    Here is my strategy for extreme use of player assignment according to my understandings. This is theory. The aim is to minimize payroll with using system assigned player for a season. I have no plan to try. This is also a gamble. It fails if the team does not have net profit during the season.

1. Sell all players before end of season 0.

2. System assign 14 players to the team on day 1 of season 1 (without token(?) and cost)

3. During the season 1, maximize profit is the only objective. It's ideal to win match without win bonus. If any system assigned player is not retiring, try to sell.

4. From Day 22, begin to buy players for season 3 (as late as possible to minimize salary paid). Target is acquiring 14 players. But they are preferred to be kept unsigned until last day (so that salary need not to be paid). (Note: Unless player slot is needed for new players, it's only optional to sack retiring assigned player. If they are not sacked, they will be automatically out of contract in season 3.)

5. On last day of season 1, sign new players until there are at least 14 signed players.

6. On first day of season 2, no player will be assigned as there are at least 14 players in roster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12