Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Financial Issues

  1. #21
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    If we can't use the nego list then we will have to start selling him when he reach 4 or 9q
    You still get profit, just not as much as it used to be.

    My suggestion on the suggestion section specificially address it, by automatically capping the stars of all players unless a manager allow the advance of the next star on that player. It is simple to implement but they won't do it I guess.
    at higher level there are very few bidding wars in the last 4 seasons i`v seen one BUT we will also lose out on tokens with Neg list gone as i want to recoup some of the tokens i spent on player i`m selling and spend get a replacement in, with this update we are no longer managing or our OWN TEAM OR PLAYER`S

    edit; also at higher level there are no decent free agent`s to sign too help finance and when free agent`s do come up they are 32+ yrs olds so no point in signing as they are likely too retire at the end of the season
    Last edited by spornybol; 02-22-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  2. #22
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Well some higher levels teams that keep a full roster do just sack their youth, but it is really rare compared to the oldsters.. early levels they are easier to find but now everyone but a handful of teams signs & sells them.

    I rather think they are going to change tje criteria for Negotiations because yeah it follows with auto assign there would be hardly any eligible players


    I totally agree about Youths~! I meant having a 2nd GK mostly useless.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-22-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #23
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    I play always almost to THE end in all competitions but even then i lose many money today i must buy money else i go in debt very strange. They must do something About it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    I play always almost to THE end in all competitions but even then i lose many money today i must buy money else i go in debt very strange. They must do something About it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A team with nothing but superstars would be bankrupt by now.

    It is only logical that a team like that could only lose money not earn. Quality limit is supposed to make the game more competitive.
    And of course if you got a team full of 8~9* you always lose money. You are bypassing the limits of the quality you can field by spending tokens, which your opponents could also do.

    So at the highest level it is a money war between heavy spenders. For a slight advantage in quality, the amount of token you need to spend is exponential. It all boil down to how desperate you are wanting to win.

    Instead with a team of players 4* average you should be earning money if you adjust the ticket price properly. Even with only league and one friendly a day you should not be losing money.

  5. #25
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    A team with nothing but superstars would be bankrupt by now.

    It is only logical that a team like that could only lose money not earn. Quality limit is supposed to make the game more competitive.
    And of course if you got a team full of 8~9* you always lose money. You are bypassing the limits of the quality you can field by spending tokens, which your opponents could also do.

    So at the highest level it is a money war between heavy spenders. For a slight advantage in quality, the amount of token you need to spend is exponential. It all boil down to how desperate you are wanting to win.

    Instead with a team of players 4* average you should be earning money if you adjust the ticket price properly. Even with only league and one friendly a day you should not be losing money.
    last comment hog wash; even if lower ticket price with wages it makes no difference, i want too keep best player`s even if i have too renew contract`s prize money does reflect on levels
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  6. #26
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well some higher levels teams that keep a full roster do just sack their youth, but it is really rare compared to the oldsters.. early levels they are easier to find but now everyone but a handful of teams signs & sells them.

    I rather think they are going to change tje criteria for Negotiations because yeah it follows with auto assign there would be hardly any eligible players


    I totally agree about Youths~! I meant having a 2nd GK mostly useless.
    again last comment i signed non token GK and trained to 1 skill away from next star and am still in shock i got max 20 token offer, HELL NO am i rejecting but Nordeus also got a big chuck with tokens and now they are screwing neg bids up as these player`s BUY TOKENS
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123