Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How can this be?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is maybe one or two matches a season that I consider "trolls" when a team loses (or wins, or even a draw vs. much weaker team) for no apparent reason, no matter what I try. Most of the time the results are understandable.

The double corners thing hasn't come up for me as much lately, but it sure is annoying.

If your team is losing a lot, try putting some of the bench guys as starters, look who has the worst ratings and bench them.
    Trying changing one thing at a time so you see what effect that change has made.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do not understand ... Today draw with 13th and 12th yesterday draw with (I was in 2nd place) a team of 2 stars tying me? The truth that no longer understand the game ...

How can this be?-1.jpgHow can this be?-2.jpgHow can this be?-3.jpg

Dreamer
    I just lost 1-0 to a team that didn't even have a player on the left side of the field, all his players form was 5 or 6 except for a couple, all mine were 7 or 8 except for 1. My team was in 2nd, his in 11th.
    Every time my winger would shoot it would get blocked brilliantly.... but by whom?? He had no players there....

@Bridge: of course he had a Player on this side,it could be a DC that must run a bit more to faces against your wingers^^

@loses against weaker teams^^: of course there are results that doesn´t make sense, but this is quite normal, or how you can explain why Teams like Real, Chelsea or Bayern Munich doesnt win every match? Last season Bayern lost to Bate Borisov 3:1 in CL
    this doesn´t make sense but it happend

@Topic: Of course you had the better teams,but the difference between the teams isnt that huge (i think under 10 percent), than your opponent can have had a strategie that let you run into a open knife, for example in the first Match you could have being attacking through the Middle, and your opponent plays with defense with long passes and Counter attacks. Your team running against a wall
    last Season in CL semifinal my opponent was a little bit weaker than my team, but shots 3 goals in the first 20 minutes (a counter, a penalty and a goal after a singlecorner) at end he wons 3:1 the Match at home a was 2:0 in front and 89 Minutes i get the 2:1 through an shot from far away-.- this season that opponent is in my league i´m first he is actually 10 and i won both League games clearly (3:1 an 2:0 without any problems)

does this Sucks? YES
    is this realistic? OH YES
    cookizzz likes this.

Dreamer
    I don't think it's the slightest bit realistic that a team with 65% possession (about my average) is consistently outshot. I'm getting more and more convinced that ball possession is just window dressing and has no bearing at all on the results. Other teams which i have friended and support seem to have similar results.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm getting more and more convinced that ball possession is just window dressing and has no bearing at all on the results
    for me ball possession is just one factor, like 5-6 more, that has influence in process of the game.

My friend Matteo, those results are not troll or something. There is something wrong with your team this period. It's the form, too much training, wrong orders, no win bonus ? I don't know, but continually negative results it's not troll. I don't know your oppo teams and you know yours better but I can spot one thing. You have a problem with your STs. They are not scoring. A rate of 7 and no goals for a ST it means he is out of form (as I can see it in my team). You must find a solution asap.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12