Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Financial Issues

Exclamation Financial Issues

I'm playing TOP ELEVEN since about 4 years and I reached level 32 after 47 seasons.
    I noticed that in the last 4/5 levels the salaries are too high compared to the value of the players and the prizes of the league:
    I have players from 158 to 177 with salaries around 44M and value around 110M
    The prizes of the league are 1.58 for each win and 106M for the league winner
    It is also very difficult to sell players (4-5 players in the selling list for several days with no result)

This cause that every 10 days I have 1 player sold to restablish positive balance and I have the team for each new season full of old players automatically added.

This is very boring and I'm really thinking to stop playng this game.

Is it possible to propose any change to the game?
    Davy Gravy likes this.

Maybe it is time to quit or time to buy some tokens

Dreamer
    At that level nearly all of the income came from ticket sales and mechandise. Adjust your ticket price to get the most out of it.

If you don't have cup and CL to play try to make some friendly matchs for additional income. I guess you can make something like 20mil in a friendly.

I had the same problem and took over a new club
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    At that level nearly all of the income came from ticket sales and mechandise. Adjust your ticket price to get the most out of it.

If you don't have cup and CL to play try to make some friendly matchs for additional income. I guess you can make something like 20mil in a friendly.
    boy do you have an answer to everything dont you? You would think after 37 seasons he would have already figured out what you have told him and now since that isnt enough, he comes here to ask EXPERIENCED people what they think he should do. I have seen countless posts of this issue and the answer is always to play friendlies.

But that is not his main concern. It seems that Nordeus, in its infinite wisdom, has decided to abandon the higher level players and severly handicap them financially. Quit or buy tokens is the advice by ElPocho, and it really is not far off from that.

Think about it Amane, the bread and butter of nordeus income is most likely the levels 1-10 with the inexperience causing a huge amount of tokens to be purchased. I would assume that at level 37, not many tokens are purchased by anyone and if they are, one would also have to assume that they would not be experiencing this same problem that Lorenzo is.

So I think reddeviljohn has a good idea...take over a new club. but you lose all your trophies you worked towards for the past 4 years.

Friendlies seems to be a solution but that only solves the financial situation. At level 18 I can only charge $13 for a friendly and that nets me ~$5M per friendly. Anything more than $13 and I lose attendance from 260000. I dont know what Lorenzo can charge but even at $40 he might make ~$12-15M. and even at level 18 I had to sack 2 players who would not sell and that cost me $15M combined just to let them go, not to mention the cost of purchasing them in the first place, which would have been over $50-75M each at some point.

I believe the issue is that you can buy players but cant sell and that is always going to cost you mega $$$$. The amount of friendlies you would have to play to make up for sacking a player should be around 10, and in that 10 games, how many injuries would that cost you and how many green packs would you waste?

This is why I have a problem with your answers...you dont go into any depth or detail. You come across as the expert without saying anything that you couldnt search and find on this site a hundred times already. The guy, Lorenzo, is LEVEL 37! and you are?
    Last edited by Sully; 02-21-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Addicted
    Harsh Sully, I have a team at level 31 and money is a major problem. If you have enough tokens you can go to the bank, if not then I agree friendlies is the only real option to get your money up. Wages always outway your income and I am losing 20M a day. I am fortunate that I have saved green rests so I can use friendlies and get my players up to match condition and gain income but I cannot buy or sell players as my team is made up of old players just about to retire. This issue needs addressing by Nordeus as many, many players who have played for years are either giving up or taking over other teams. Why should I have to abandon a team that I have nurtured for 5 years just because Nordeus say that my expenditure far outways my income by their rules. It is so unfair on loyal players.
    Davy Gravy likes this.

Famous
    I have not yet reached the state that revenues cannot cover expenses. But I notice that this day clearly approaching, especially when increase of player values on quality up started to slow down. Player sales proceeds is the last type of revenue with prominent increase on level up. Although both player values affect both player buying and selling, these have larger effect on player sales because we have young academy players for sales.

I think building large stadium as early as possible is the only way to help the team sustain for longer time. If stadium is not built when a team's finance is healthy, this team may have no ability to build full stadium.

Good luck to high level managers. I cannot imagine any solution to team finance without investment in high level.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree the financials are just about impossible when you reach high level (30+) I am not there yet but I can see it coming. I have been trying to figure it out, and the math just doesn't work when the players salaries are so high and their values so low. I have been buying my youth products when possible cos their pay is a bit lower and they cost no $, and I think it helps a little. Use the freebies for bench or sell. On just a level 21 team I had to sell guys to keep afloat too, it's only in League with NO win bonus and still bleeding $$. When not in CL or Cup pretty much only a minimum squad is viable
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I agree the financials are just about impossible when you reach high level (30+) I am not there yet but I can see it coming. I have been trying to figure it out, and the math just doesn't work when the players salaries are so high and their values so low. I have been buying my youth products when possible cos their pay is a bit lower and they cost no $, and I think it helps a little. Use the freebies for bench or sell. On just a level 21 team I had to sell guys to keep afloat too, it's only in League with NO win bonus and still bleeding $$. When not in CL or Cup pretty much only a minimum squad is viable
    I fully agree. At level 19, I always carefully monitor the financial situation. I can still pay some win bonuses, but I review it before every match according to both expected match prize & importance of the match. In case incoming negotiation offers are good in terms of cash & tokens, I accepted some of them even if the players are in good form. I often aware that in average I can get a new player through auction through spending 3 tokens. I still keep large roster because the team is still competing in both league & CL. But I should sell some players in case I was knocked out in CL or hopeless to stay top 4 in league to save cash. I often check 3* auction market for non-retiring free agents for buying & selling. Unluckily I only notice one such player in this half season and missed chance to get him. Furthermore, I also aware of the stadium upgrade progress, consider if future upgrade will be afforded and plan for cash flow for construction.

I also run a level 11 team, financially it is much easier to run. But I have already begun to pay win bonus carefully, and build stadium as far as possible.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So here's my budget for BvB:
    119,860,000 approx season income from tix & merch (7,020,000 tix/match, 2,200,000 merch avg.)
    43,420,000 League match money
    37,800,000 Sponsorship
    179,000,000 sale of Youth

-436,200,000 (361,200,000 wages/season, 75,000,000 win bonuses)

43,200,000 CL group prizes
    30,240,000 CL group tix
    6,000,000 merch

-5,250,000 win bonuses

18,070,000 season profit.

So I would need 30-40 friendlies to break even if i wasnt in CL.

I am still in CL, so will have a good chunk to cover next season wages, I have a BILLION! (yeah I just got there) in the bank so I have leeway. I do think my continual building and using the youth facility have helped my budget. I could conceivably raise ticket prices but I like a full house. Friendlies I only charge 5$

Bonus in League is set to 3.75 and the CL.... 875k...oh yeah!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-22-2015 at 06:42 AM. Reason: clarity
    cookizzz and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast