Thread: Scout

Rookie

Scout

Hi All

Lost first Legs of Champions League Play Offs and thinking of investing in a Scout Player - any advice for best time to buy a Scout Player in GMT?

Also check my Team in my Sig

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dahlin View Post
    Hi All

Lost first Legs of Champions League Play Offs and thinking of investing in a Scout Player - any advice for best time to buy a Scout Player in GMT?

Also check my Team in my Sig

Thanks
    Beginning of a new season.

Other than that there is no best time of day to buy a scout since the prices are fixed, you just need to buy the player you like ASAP as someone else could purchase the player you like.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Beginning of a new season.

Other than that there is no best time of day to buy a scout since the prices are fixed, you just need to buy the player you like ASAP as someone else could purchase the player you like.
    I agree, but noone else can buy your scouts, they are mixed/replaysed periodically.
    Be aware that in the new version of desktop the prices are between 39-69. and as a note to this, it could easily be more rentable to buy a 18 yeared fasttrainer at auction and then use 50 green packs at traning him

Rookie
    Thanks July Fourth

Hi Gert Funck, how do you use the Green Packs to Train just the One Player?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dahlin View Post
    Thanks July Fourth

Hi Gert Funck, how do you use the Green Packs to Train just the One Player?
    I pres on that players condition in training. then his energy fills up. remember if it i 84% alredy, only use one pack! or you are wasting them. Then train him. Fill his condition up again, and so forth

Dreamer
    Scouts are extremely powerful and game-changing only if you can constantly feed green packs on him.

Powerful free-kick, corner taker, midfielder or even GK are game changers and easily be the key to success.
    But this strategy is also a bit risky as if he can't play (especially due to cards or injured during the match) you will find yourself in great trouble...

Instead of scouts a load of good performing roast players is less risky but also less flashy compared to teams with an ace player.

Rookie
    Makes sense, cheers