• 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By hoobavic
  • 1 Post By hoobavic
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: total shots problem

total shots problem

how to increase my total shots ? my possession reaches over 70% but my shots on target are very low even to my opponent !

i'm level 2 with team rate 20.3
    playing with 4-2-1-3
    i'm second best defense in the league yet with low scoring team total shots problem-screenshot_1.jpgtotal shots problem-screenshot_2.jpgtotal shots problem-screenshot_3.jpg

any advice ?
    thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Uhm.. you have man to man and own half with more offensive players? Attacking with counterattacks? (never a good idea)
    Try zonal, go whole pitch and turn off counters if you want to go attacking.
    I would also take off arrows on all but AMC and makes his red, maybe only one MC for blue arrow. and make sure your players are well rested at match time. I never let mine go orange, just barely yellow. (I think with less arrows maybe they won't get as tired, too)
    Just my opinion, others may have better advice.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-27-2015 at 07:47 AM. Reason: clarity
    hoobavic likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Uhm.. you have man to man and own half with more offensive players? Attacking with counterattacks? (never a good idea)
    Try zonal, go whole pitch and turn off counters if you want to go attacking.
    I would also take off arrows on all but AMC and makes his red, maybe only one MC for blue arrow. and make sure your players are well rested at match time. I never let mine go orange, just barely yellow. (I think with less arrows maybe they won't get as tired, too)
    Just my opinion, others may have better advice.
    thanks A LOT for the advice ,.. my players are tired due to the hard training i made yesterday to gain some skill points to the special abilities i added to them

my former AMC scored 8 goals with quality 14 - 3* hoping the new one with quality 27-5* do better

4-3-3 lol

and agree with Cat, man to man is never good idea... is very specific option, like focus attack in left or right... by my viewpoint are not orders to select by default, are orders for the live match, that mabe can work, but, in live match, like when in a moment of possesion ball during the game and you select hard attacking, and you score... (that happen to me...) or when you see a very difficult match from start and, during this you change to very defensive+long passing...
    Blue arrows to the DC's to assure better defense and red to AMC+MC's.
    Well is what I do... if one have a good defense as I usually have too, you need all the possible people focussed in attack, and that means all red arrows to DR/DL+MC+AMC+ST.
    The game need people to select for the attack, how more, better.

If the name of one ST-MA don't appear in 50minutes, change this for another.

And till here my suggestions (:-D

Better than 2 mans as MC only, and a AMC, 3MC+AMC+2ST

i match after applying CAT's suggestions
    thanks a lot
    but my MCs having rate 6 how can i improve their play ?

total shots problem-screenshot_4.jpgtotal shots problem-screenshot_5.jpg
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

my AMC scored 3 goals in his first match
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    MC usually have the best spot he prefer out of the possible 3 (this also applies to ST, AMC, DMC and DC), try to move him on that slot if possible.
    Cat Harrison and hoobavic like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have for a long time added a lot more to Physical, especially middlefielders since they tend to cover more ground. You might not want to have the skills as far apart as I do, just an idea of mine.
    Also could try assigning them to take corners or FK's if their stats lean that way.

here's my best MC/DMC & MC

total shots problem-ty-ii.jpg

total shots problem-pete-r.jpg
    hoobavic likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]