Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: This game lacks reward for dedicated players

Angry This game lacks reward for dedicated players

I have 10+ stars than my opponnent, Im losing by 0-1 and still i cant barely score a single goal for my last league match where i needed to win to win the league! It went 1-1 so i finished 2nd.

I watch every single match, and i didnt deserve this. I am extremely frustrated because im dedicated while other managers win the league even thought they watch like 10% of the games.

I deserved to win the league! I had more stars than all, I played consistently all league! Why do I have to draw vs a team with 10 less starts than mine!? No point being dedicated as I am... I dont want token for logins or watch the games, If i am an active user, give me f****ng justice at least!

Dreamer
    Because you were blinded by the information the game given, and failed to understand how the game worked. 1 star difference can be easily overcame by proper player management and correct tactics.

I have a lower quality team than half of the people in my league and ends in 2nd at level 23. I rarely attend my games and actually beat the league winner on the last game of the league for 1:0 where I didn't even watched it (although I'm still 5 points short).

My players are outperforming for their quality, and this is achieved by proper management.

You can only play better though learning not complaining. But yeah, it could be frustrating at times.

I manage my players everyday, I train my players everyday considering their physical condition, i boost moral and phisics...
    My tactic is correct, i dont use illegal ones ofc. Just because he had lets say a better tactic than mine he can draw with me even though he is 10 stars short?
    Whats the point having better players then! I wasnt blinded by nothing, i deserved to win this league clearly

Blisterecon - the answer is very simple.
    nordeus simply dont care about there managers (us) they dont care about there game if its fair or not, they dont care if you attended your match or not, all they care is to make $$$$$$$$$$ from comersials and sponsers and token sell. as long as their pocket is full they dont care about anything.
    dave1311, mojo121 and Blisterecon like this.

I have similar issue. Can't win cup. Cannot even pass through the quallifying stage. I regulary loose against worst squads that dont even have players signed, (their formation is invisible) or goalkeeper is playing on strikers position, striker is on the goal etc. I have won more than 15 leagues, 1 champions cup ( + 5 finals that i loose), but cannot pass through the cup quallifiers. My altered team have won 3 world cups and i didnt even paid attention to the team, players, moral,haelth, formation...etc. HOW???

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisterecon View Post
    I manage my players everyday, I train my players everyday considering their physical condition, i boost moral and phisics...
    My tactic is correct, i dont use illegal ones ofc. Just because he had lets say a better tactic than mine he can draw with me even though he is 10 stars short?
    Whats the point having better players then! I wasnt blinded by nothing, i deserved to win this league clearly
    If both sides use the correct tactics, an average 10q higher team would more likely win. I'd say something like 95% or 18 in 20 games.

The quality advantage is much less than you would like. When you have many players getting form 6 or lower, you are not managing your team well enough to ensure domination.
    Morale is not much of a factor for player performance. In fact, the natual change in morale after match is an indication of player fitness.

Don't judge players solely on the stars, but by their overall pitch performance.

If you think a higher quality team should always win you've vastly underestimated the complexity of the game and I don't think you are so "dedicated" as you claimed. You may have tried your best but it didn't work as you thought, the situation won't improve unless you find your decision errors and correct them.

Tip: Bench or fire the worst performing player in the last 5 games, and find someone else to replace him, no matter the quality, one at the time. Repeat the process you will eventually have a top eleven of motivated and powerful players that is very difficult to beat. RL regular lineup is pretty much the same thing, really.

Thats what I am realizing...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @Mamadu...about the Cup, and your alternate winning and main not... that's my experience too. If you have a very nice team, you wind up in a level or more above you in Cup, and it is hard to improve your team to the Q level of the competitors you face, since one token buys them a Scout or better. With a closer to average team, you will be in your own level Cup, thus much easier to win.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-08-2015 at 05:47 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+10 stars?

This game lacks reward for dedicated players-10-stars-moree.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    +10 stars?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10 stars moree.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	39791