Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: This game lacks reward for dedicated players

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I've lost 4 league titles against managers who on first impression do not attend matches but I am guessing they still login for the tokens and jst to do housekeep.

As for your buddy's team
    1. His team started the season with good players. U say he didn't dump his first 11. That was the first 11 that won the double. He is most likely to continue his good form on the first season of abandonment.
    2. If he doesnt log in next season, his team will crumble definitely.

Other than that, yes I agree that managers who attend matches should be given some sort of advantage. I also agree that having 5-6-7 star players doesn't guarantee you a title winning season, but it should guarantee a top 4 finish in the league.

Sometimes a neglected 4-5 star players can do the job IF the active opponent screw up his team orders and formation, which is normally the case. Recently I destroyed a 5-6 star firstXI, 3-1 with my 4-5 star firstXI. I didn't attend the match, he did. He took the lead, I equalised then he made a substitution which opened the door for me to score 2 goals. I am guessing he panicked.
    It doesn't matter if he logins in or doesn't. I think he does. I was answering to the statement that "the champs players are better cause he won the title". Hell no. My buddy's team trashed him face to face and has won all the possible titles. He won the Cup, he won the CL, he needed 2 more points in the last 2 games vs. a couple of weak teams to win the triple crown. He was testing formations on my team three times to beat that bottom feeder (and even though my team is one level lower, at the moment it was much stronger than his upcoming league opponent). He's beat me easily 3 times out of 3 tries, but could do nothing during that league game. The game engine just didn't let him score and allowed that abandoned team to score a game-winner from 30 meters. Two games in a row.

Why would the Nordeus do that to active managers? I think cause a dedicated player might spend some money to win the titles, while someone who don't give a damn about watching his team games obviously won't. Give the title to someone who doesn't care and may be those who waste time watching, training and managing their teams might go further in their desire to win.

As for my buddy's team
    1. Yes, and I've just tried answer to that ridiculous statement that the champs' players were better even though their rating was 1-2* lower.
    2. So what? Does it makes them bad players? His team currently proves that you don't have to manage your team to win in this game. Which is completely wrong. I'm loging in for him sometimes and just found out that his 13th level team outplayed a 14th level team with active manager in the Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    It doesn't matter if he logins in or doesn't. I think he does. I was answering to the statement that "the champs players are better cause he won the title". Hell no. My buddy's team trashed him face to face and has won all the possible titles. He won the Cup, he won the CL, he needed 2 more points in the last 2 games vs. a couple of weak teams to win the triple crown. He was testing formations on my team three times to beat that bottom feeder (and even though my team is one level lower, at the moment it was much stronger than his upcoming league opponent). He's beat me easily 3 times out of 3 tries, but could do nothing during that league game. The game engine just didn't let him score and allowed that abandoned team to score a game-winner from 30 meters. Two games in a row.

Why would the Nordeus do that to active managers? I think cause a dedicated player might spend some money to win the titles, while someone who don't give a damn about watching his team games obviously won't. Give the title to someone who doesn't care and may be those who waste time watching, training and managing their teams might go further in their desire to win.

As for my buddy's team
    1. Yes, and I've just tried answer to that ridiculous statement that the champs' players were better even though their rating was 1-2* lower.
    2. So what? Does it makes them bad players? His team currently proves that you don't have to manage your team to win in this game. Which is completely wrong. I'm loging in for him sometimes and just found out that his 13th level team outplayed a 14th level team with active manager in the Cup.
    You're not getting the point. Forget about it.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123