Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: This game lacks reward for dedicated players

Dreamer
    Should color the sixth and further stars like the ones in-game and decorate the beyond with a glare of golden shine, with further stars shining brighter
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Because you were blinded by the information the game given, and failed to understand how the game worked. 1 star difference can be easily overcame by proper player management and correct tactics.

I have a lower quality team than half of the people in my league and ends in 2nd at level 23. I rarely attend my games and actually beat the league winner on the last game of the league for 1:0 where I didn't even watched it (although I'm still 5 points short).

My players are outperforming for their quality, and this is achieved by proper management.

You can only play better though learning not complaining. But yeah, it could be frustrating at times.
    Seriously? Cause my buddy who just quit the game thinks differently. His league champion hasn't attended a single game, hasn't substituted a single player, hasn't changed formation even once all season long. I'm not sure if he ever assigned a skill point, cause he won the league this way with his 5* players while other manager were trying to improve their teams and had 6* and 7* players.
    And looks like in every league weaker teams has won all the last games last season (at least 6 teams that managed by friends of mine couldn't win a game). Probably all the "proper managers" don't watch their games and got weaker teams.
    Last edited by Dmitry Petrushkevich; 03-09-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    Seriously? Cause my buddy who just quit the game thinks differently. His league champion hasn't attended a single game, hasn't substituted a single player, hasn't changed formation even once all season long. I'm not sure if he ever assigned a skill point, cause he won the league this way with his 5* players while other manager were trying to improve their teams and had 6* and 7* players.
    And looks like in every league weaker teams has won all the last games last season (at least 6 teams that managed by friends of mine couldn't win a game). Probably all the "proper managers" don't watch their games and got weaker teams.
    That's what I am talking about!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    Sorry but yes, that 5* team is stronger than your 6~7* layman teams, due to proper player selection. His players are simply better and it's not about the stars.

I have done that before, winning league with a team of 4~5* while at least 4 managers in the league had 5~6* teams. We won because we managed better and optimally changed the tactics against different teams and they did not. You don't know which option is better against what team, but we did our research thus know how to change the orders to improve the chances way before a game has started.

When he consistently dominate using a low quality team, match a same quality team and there will be no game. Many people here had 26-0-0 run before, using full 5* team with a scout or two.
    I can win around 80% of the games against same quality random team, without watching the game and have no manager supporting on my side.

We are just playing at a much higher skill level, novice with more stars alone have little chance against us.
    But you can always buy your way to victory. A 3 star average difference is insurmountable unless the lower quality team got extremely lucky.

Using the optimal counter, I think the chance for me against a 2 star deficit is pretty much 50/50. If it is only 1 star, I could win more games than losing. I found out most often the reason I lost a game on 1 star deficit was because I carelessly employed the wrong orders.

How dedicated are you?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    +10 stars?

Attachment 39791
    The least you can do is line up the stars for goodness sake, I could line them up in PC paint better than that!?
    khris likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    The weaker teams, the abandoned teams, the teams where the manager turns up every now and then. Nor-dues isn't getting any income from these teams. The income comes from the better teams, where managers are trying to improve, get stronger, watch all the games, train, pay attention, etc. etc.
    So when these weaker, abandoned, uncared for teams win, as they are programmed to do....Then the managers who care get pissed, because it's an injustice and a high % will try to improve their team even more, ie. Buy players, tokens, boosters and so forth....When you realise this is JUST a money making exercise, like most cheap ass online games, then you will enjoy it more. It's just a bit of fun, not worth your hard earned cash....Why do you thnk its a FREE gemme....????
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    The least you can do is line up the stars for goodness sake, I could line them up in PC paint better than that!?
    LOL yeah... and tthe 6 looks like is a little bit alcoholic too.. but well,,, I still asking the same, 10 stars? or 10 of Quality? ...because 10 of Q. we know all depend of the 22 players that one have... the % can be reduced due 1*-2* and so... and well... too we have to see other stuffs, like level of skills in players, and too a valoration of how posible is to win looking the 2 initiall 11's...

I know u r a good painter PW, I deal with it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Sorry but yes, that 5* team is stronger than your 6~7* layman teams, due to proper player selection. His players are simply better and it's not about the stars.

I have done that before, winning league with a team of 4~5* while at least 4 managers in the league had 5~6* teams. We won because we managed better and optimally changed the tactics against different teams and they did not. You don't know which option is better against what team, but we did our research thus know how to change the orders to improve the chances way before a game has started.

When he consistently dominate using a low quality team, match a same quality team and there will be no game. Many people here had 26-0-0 run before, using full 5* team with a scout or two.
    I can win around 80% of the games against same quality random team, without watching the game and have no manager supporting on my side.

We are just playing at a much higher skill level, novice with more stars alone have little chance against us.
    But you can always buy your way to victory. A 3 star average difference is insurmountable unless the lower quality team got extremely lucky.

Using the optimal counter, I think the chance for me against a 2 star deficit is pretty much 50/50. If it is only 1 star, I could win more games than losing. I found out most often the reason I lost a game on 1 star deficit was because I carelessly employed the wrong orders.

How dedicated are you?
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Which is common for the Nordeus fans.
    My buddy's team has won both Cup and Champions league last season. He dumped all his players except starting 11, changed their names, spent all his token on jerseys and left this game, but even after that his team is undefeated this season! I'm taking a look at sometimes and they refuse to lose even without any support. They won 3 rounds of the Cup against the teams one or two levels higher, they've won all their CL games... This team is playing better without manager than it used to play when someone was taking care of them! And I have to mention that in the head-to-head game my buddy's team beat that "champion" 4:0. That's crazy results in the other games didn't allow him to with the treble - he was able to get only 1 point in the last 2 games of the season against buttom feeders! He knows about this game as much as anyone else including yourself, but a bunch of unpredictable results decided everything.
    And you contradicting yourself in every sentence.
    You say: "We won because we managed better and optimally changed", but the champion of my buddy's league didn't manage his team! Did you miss the part about substitutions, changing formation and presence at the games?
    You said that the OP blinded by the information the game given, and failed to understand how the game worked, but I really doubt that you understand it yourself.

I've lost 4 league titles against managers who on first impression do not attend matches but I am guessing they still login for the tokens and jst to do housekeep.

As for your buddy's team
    1. His team started the season with good players. U say he didn't dump his first 11. That was the first 11 that won the double. He is most likely to continue his good form on the first season of abandonment.
    2. If he doesnt log in next season, his team will crumble definitely.

Other than that, yes I agree that managers who attend matches should be given some sort of advantage. I also agree that having 5-6-7 star players doesn't guarantee you a title winning season, but it should guarantee a top 4 finish in the league.

Sometimes a neglected 4-5 star players can do the job IF the active opponent screw up his team orders and formation, which is normally the case. Recently I destroyed a 5-6 star firstXI, 3-1 with my 4-5 star firstXI. I didn't attend the match, he did. He took the lead, I equalised then he made a substitution which opened the door for me to score 2 goals. I am guessing he panicked.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Thanks for all the support guys. It is good to know that I was not alone in this situation!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast