Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

What have you learned from last season?

Nothing, the game is still the same old, same old.

Where did you place last season?

Undefeated 26 wins in a row league champions.
    Champions League winners.
    Out in the Quarters in the Cup.

What's your current level?

Level 27 as of tomorrow.

What's your budget for this season?

673M (Plus prize money to be added)
    12,323 Tokens (Plus one daily to be added)
    812 Red (Plus 7 to be added at day change over)
    1041 Blue
    122 Green (Plus 7 to be added at day change over)

Who do you want to replace?

No one. I cleared out and brought new players in at the start of last season so intend to use the same players again. I've only got one keeper so may bring another one in if a good one becomes available, but I'm in no huge rush.

What are your goals for this season?

Not much. Just to be promoted again, which I fully expect will happen without any sort of effort what so ever. I can't be bothered to farm anymore so setting myself a target of 12,500 Tokens by the end of the season, so any new players brought in or power training if I do any is taken out of that too.
    pcmacdaniel and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    [QUOTE=PricopGeorgeCătălin;328001][CENTER]Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

How to play top eleven on my phone

Triple Crown

9 going to 10

Probably more than it should be

MC. I want to good young MC that I can power train into a duel position MC/DMC to lock down the midfield defensively for years to come. Problem is, I can't find a young MC that gets consistent solid rating and by consistent I mean "7".

What are your goals for next season?
    Get promoted to the Champions League! Unlock more achievements!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-08-2015 at 01:56 AM.
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

You can win against anything, except Nordeus logic

The third Triple

10 going to 11

500M $ and 1k T

No one

Fourth Triple

Apprentice
    the total number of all league&chl and cup matches for one seasson is 52 matches

2nd in very hard league

level 7

near 90 M

players with 2&3 stars , buy players with 4&5 stars

won league .. and chl and cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.

AEPRE FC Returns

After a very long break from playing, and also to celebrate the 2 years anniversary of the foundation of one of the most prestigious team on Top Eleven, AEPRE FC, we decided to continue its path at Level 4.

After the team has been abandoned back in November 2013, the Nordeus Football Association has decided to disqualify AEPRE FC from the Level 10 league.

Manager pnr8555 has then managed several other teams such as AVICI FC, AEPRE Mukmuks, Detonator Sochi and Perfect Tactics, which the most distinctive achievements are the ultimate 26-0-0 perfect season record, described as one of the most stand-out achievements of his career. But not until the end of Season 3, where Facebook has decided to punish the manager by blocking the access to the club for no reason. He also tried to start a club "Arianator FC" but only short-lived.

He then discovers that a former supporters' group of AEPRE FC has collected money to take over the Level 4 club, and aimed to restore the glory they once used to enjoy.

The club also announced that they will revert the club jersey's color scheme from red-white home jersey and yellow-black away, to its very original orange-yellow color scheme, which brought the club to a Champions League victory in their Season 2 campaign.

The club is based in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
    Last edited by pnr8555; 03-08-2015 at 03:24 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    * With careful financial control and good luck for getting a free agent for selling, the team can be strengthened and profitable at Level 19 without investment or token farming.
    * Early Day 1 observation 1: A Cup match can be arranged during the Season Day 1 server maintenance time. I have no chance to adjust formation or attend the match
    * Early Day 1 observation 2: My players’ conditions are supposed to be similar today (within 5 condition points). As I check this on day 1, I found that the conditions of the players including those who were not involved in the match, largely varies.

Added on Day 3
    * I always know, but now really feel that 22-24 years old players' training efficiency can be dropped dramatically in new season.

L11 – League 1st, CL – Top 8, Cup – Top4
    L19 – Leauge 2nd, CL – Top 8, Cup - Playoff

L12 & L20

L12 – 303M, 31 tokens
    L20 – 244M, 23 tokens

L12 – As usual, gradually replacing 4* players with 5* players. Preferred a MC first because there are only 3 in roster. Also need to re-sign 3 players on day 2 to get 3 year contract.
    L20 – Right winger and right defender. There are only 2 right flank players in roster.

Added on Day 3
    L12 - Similar to last season, at this level, the transfer market is not too difficult even on day 1 & 2. We brought 12 new players with about 20 tokens through auctions. This is far ahead of my original schedule.

L20 - The transfer market is difficult. After trying hard to solve problem of shortage of right flank players, I got a right winger. Now I am patient again. But we have already spent 10 tokens. The team now have full squad including one academy young player for sale. As the team has already eliminated in Cup, it will downsize a little bit

L12
    * As usual, winning league & CL. It is becoming more & more difficult. The team has similar relative quality in terms of stars as last seasons. But the players are older.
    L20
    * financial control is main objective.
    * Early goal is top 4 in leauge. Adjusting according to the leaguemates.
    * For CL, top 8 will be satisfactory. For Cup, compete as far as possible but not lose too much cash

Added on Day 3
    L12
    * No change.
    * As of early day 3, 3 teams including my teams are the strongest.

L20
    * No change.
    * I am excited that keen competition is expected in league. At early day 3, other than 3 stronger teams and 2 weaker teams, the qualities of the teams including mine are quite close.

Added on Day 18
    L20 team struggles. Loses 3 of last 5 league matches. Now it's at 5th place, and will face 6th team in half an hour.
    (Update: Just won the league match. The 6th team is one of my early season choice of league winner. But it performed very badly in early season before rising up to upper part of the league table. Entering the 2nd half, its performances became bad again. I wonder if it has bad match-ups against some teams. But my team defeated it twice in this season even though its 4-1-3MC-2 is similar to the suggested formations to counter my 4-4-2 as I heard.)

The team was eliminated in both Cup & CL. From now, it will reduce squad size to decrease expenses, and focus on developing new young core players.
    Attachment 41147

L12 team only loses 2 league matches in this season, including one that changes from win to loses after system crash. Not bad. It is now 1 point behind the leader.
    The average age is now the youngest ever 19.6. Now I should more focus on matches rather than transfers.
    In this season, the team still won most matches and has most league goals. But its defense is not good as before (almost lose 1 goal per match). It can no longer dominate matches as before.
    Attachment 41148

Update on Day 21
    L20 Team
    Still struggling. After winning 3 consecutive matches, it just lost to 13th team on Day 21. It is disappointing as the squad just 'strengthened' with young players in several positions in recent days. Now it is tied at 4th in league. Even though the top 3 team just have about 4 more points than us, I don't see we have the momentum to catch up them at this moment.

In this season, because of some attractive token offers, all original strikers with decent performance were replaced with young 5* strikers. The new strikers' performance are not bad in match ratings but they cannot score much. The 4 new strikers played total 43 matches and scored 8 goals only!! Now I regret to have sold the all time best scorer of my team in this season for a 3 token offer. He is 24 only, scored 119 goals in less than 7 seasons (team promoted in all seasons), still well performs and well trains in early this season. Most importantly, he is a proven scorer!

The team have gradually become younger and improved in average quality in this season. But I have not yet fully figured out how to use many new players. I did not do a good job as manager in this season.

L12 Team
    Performs stably in league. It stays at 2nd with one point behind the top team before the Day 21 match. Today we just won an away CL match by 4-0 in extra time and won the series by 4-3. This is exciting. Thanks to 10 friends who supported me in the match.
    Update:
    After finishing a carelessly arranged friendly matches, my original starters for league match tomorrow are not close to full fit for the match. At the same time, I just have 2 green packs left. As a result, most starters are replaced with poor form players. Luckily the opponent is not too strong.

Update on Day 24

L20 Team
    In round 22, my team defeated the 3rd place team and took over this league position by advantage of goal difference. The team ran smoothly in last 3 matches after I started to use a new fixed line up. The new scorer of the team just injured in training. As he did not score in last league match and his match ratings were not impressive in league or friendly matches, I decided not healing him and gave the chance again to my good rating nil scoring striker to start tomorrow.

L12 Team
    In 3 days, my team moved from 2nd place to 1st place, and lead with comfortable 7 points. In CL semi-final, my team was behind 0-1. Looking forward for the home match tomorrow. Hopefully the team will run CL again.

Update on Day 27 (before all matches)

L20
    Moved up to 3rd place two days ago but move down to 4th place again after losing to 5th place team yesterday. Even though the gap with the 5th team is narrowed to 6 points, the team almost secured early season goal of 4th place because of significant goal difference. The team will face 2nd place team today. The bonus is raised back to maximum. Considering the low league prize money, this is financially stupid. But the financial position of the team is good in this season and I really hope to do my best for this interesting season.
    Name: L20 league day 27.jpg Views: 10 Size: 53.7 KB

Update:
    My team just defeated 2nd place team. The 3rd place team also lost. My team moved up to 3rd place. The leading team will face the 5th place team later today.

Now the league is even more interesting. The leading team just need 1 point and then his advantage in goal difference is sufficient to secure the champion. But the competition on the 2nd place is keen.
    Name: NTBulldog Day27.png Views: 3 Size: 94.9 KB

Tomorrow, my team will face 13th place team. The 4th place will face 14th place team. Both of us will likely win. The 2nd place team will face the leading team. My team has a decent chance to finish as 1st runners up.

L12 Team
    For league, leading by 6 points and 21 goal difference with 2 matches to go. Effectively the team has already won. So the main focus is CL final today. The opponent is my friend in same league. My team won both league matches with them. Our average qualities are about the same. But my team has more depth and younger. He will have a league match about 3 hours before the CL Final. Even though my team seems having advantages in various factors, we were close in previous matches. His team is in excellent form recently and should be hunger for the first CL trophy in team's history. So my team should be careful. My team is ready to fight for the first double in 4 seasons.
    Name: L12 league day 27.jpg Views: 10 Size: 51.8 KB

Update:
    For league, The 2nd place team & 3rd place team (also my CL final opponent) drew. My team confirmed championship.
    Name: BEAUTY D27.png Views: 0 Size: 68.8 KB
    For CL final, my team won by 3-0.
    Glad to confirm double winner in this season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-03-2015 at 09:56 AM. Reason: updates

Team which is in attack, can somehow start counterattack against "opened defence", if opponent (who defends himself) clears the ball.
    Still can't imagine how would it look alike in real football. Moreover, I think it is impossible...
    2x league trophys (L16, L11), cup trophy (L6), CL 2nd (L11) and 3rd place (L17)
    17/12/7
    Main team (level 17) and Clermont (level 12) both ~200M, Celtic (level 7) ~40M
    Only few players per team, but signicficantly less players than usuall. I'm not in buying mood these days. Nor market offers good players (no fast trainers this morning at all ) neither I want to join token wars for few good players on the market
    As always, at least 1 trophy per team, CL positions in league, survive group phase of CL and if possible reach 1/8 finals of the cup
    Ex top eleven player

Munchen 1860

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg

Cup opp.

Season 64-screenshot_2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Team which is in attack, can somehow start counterattack against "opened defence", if opponent (who defends himself) clears the ball.
    Still can't imagine how would it look alike in real football. Moreover, I think it is impossible...
    2x league trophys (L16, L11), cup trophy (L6), CL 2nd (L11) and 3rd place (L17)
    17/12/7
    Main team (level 17) and Clermont (level 12) both ~200M, Celtic (level 7) ~40M
    Only few players per team, but signicficantly less players than usuall. I'm not in buying mood these days. Nor market offers good players (no fast trainers this morning at all ) neither I want to join token wars for few good players on the market
    As always, at least 1 trophy per team, CL positions in league, survive group phase of CL and if possible reach 1/8 finals of the cup
    Same levels, same results, similar budget, similar expectations. I like it. Lol.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This season we gonna fight only for League I guess, no chance in CUP with 3 levels over us.

From last season in CUP!

Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast