Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    two goals and not Man of the Match, that must be some kind of achievement
    Scored 2 to get rating 9, then missed 2 to get back rating 7 Gomes created dozen of chances for team mates, but they all missed it or got it saved...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 64-butd8.png

Referee scored the opener in 40th minute sending off MC Maea (I tried to sub him, but referee was faster)... When you are a man down vs. stronger opponent in good form, all you can do is to bend over and hope it wont hurt much... Opponent's strikers scored the other 3 goals, btw...

Season 64-1.jpg
    Season 64-2.png
    Season 64-3.jpg

Edgar is the first player in the club to reach 100 for one of skills...

Season 64-4.jpg

Addicted
    Rhondda Rovers reserves win 3-0 away to Nor Azlan to maintain a 100% record in the League. The main team, using a 4-1-4-1 formation to try and nullify the main striker, played in the cup against Asiruh and, well, the second leg is going to be very interesting indeed.

Season 64-screenshot_2015-03-19-19-48-24.jpg

Haberkorn was on fire, scoring a first half hat trick before assisting for the 4th and was rightly awarded Man of the Match.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

VIP
    Season 64-fkp1.png

Opponent had 1st shot in 33rd minute, 1st shot on target in 67th minute (goal, of course), and then won after double corner header...

Season 64-1.jpg
    Season 64-2.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

What's your current level? - Level 8
    What's your budget for this season? - £30m
    Who do you want to replace? - I tend to go 5 star throughout my team at the moment
    What are your goals for this season? Champions (Im currently top after 9 games)

AEPRE FC gained a competitive spirit before tomorrow's match aganist Angus FC, who is currently on top of the league with a 5-2 victory over the troll team AC Privy. Oscar scored his 2nd hat-trick of this season.

The first goal comes from Oscar's distinctive sucker punch shot in the 32'. AC Privy managed to equalizes with one momentum swing in the final five minutes, where Livio Lamarque with his solo-run allows him to get to the best shooting spot, before putting the ball into the back of the net just before the first half ends.

In the 49', the crowd at AEPRE Arena were put into silence, when Markus Adolfsson capitalized Frederick Aboagye's lost ball in the counter-attack attempt, and he scored to put the away side in the lead.

But the lead only lasts for about eight minutes, when AC Privy's DMC Tresor Aide fouled an attacker, which results in a free-kick where Oscar managed to scores a very good goal past the defensive wall. AEPRE FC returned to the lead where Oscar counter-attacked from the defender's error, before opening the ball to Bryan Andersson who performs very well on his debut last game, which he managed to score.

Four minutes later, Lamarque clears the ball, but the ball founds Frederic Soumare, who counter-attacked the opponent's defense with a very dangerous run, passes to Aboagye who increases the lead to two goals.

Oscar completes his hat-trick with the free-kick in the 85th minute.

Goalscorers Oscar 32' 57' 85' Lamarque 45' Adolfsson 49' Andersson 57' Aboagye 69'
    Man of the Match Oscar (9)
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Jo'Burg FC played opponent in 2nd position. Got a 1-0 away win to keep that top place and unbeaten streak. Still only 1 goal conceded! Now 7 points clear of opponent in 2nd.

CL match today against opponent in 3rd in group, which happens to be a friend.. Whether its a win or loss, still going through. Still pushing for that win!
    Buffs Mad and Steppenwolf like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

League: Buffs FC had an early start in the league and were in need of a pick-me-up, so they arrived at La Caffetteria FC very early.

Young newly recruited Academy prospect, who had only just gained 5* recognition after 2 very short appearances from the bench, got his first start.....and opened the scoring on 32 mins. Apart from that it was a pretty boring first half. Fernando Ricksen livened it up at the start of the second with a defensive stunt straight out of the "Tackle like Lee: Bruce on Defending" manual, and was booked. The opposition manager must have overdone the caffeine as he changed formation and the Buffs immediately started opening them up. Henderson's FK found Steve Archibald at it was 2-0 after 55. On 70 minutes Henderson ran at the defence down the wing and cut inside to curl one in at the back stick. In the last 15 minutes the Buffs racked up several clear chances bu Malcolm Smith in particular proved wasteful. (He's definitely getting his name changed #jinxed).

Not a bad day with 6 Buffs players rating 8 (the rest 7) although it was a bit tighter than it seemed. Buffs FC now jump top by 3 and signal "Catch us if you can!" to the chasing pack with their games in hand.

If teteks win their last group match in the CL by 2 or more goals, We will be eliminated from the CL in the group stage for the first time in our history, There is no H2H rule here since both matches between us and teteks were 1-1 draws so it will go down to GD.

Quite frankly, Our performances in the CL were terrible this season and we probably deserve to be eliminated.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If teteks win their last group match in the CL by 2 or more goals, We will be eliminated from the CL in the group stage for the first time in our history, There is no H2H rule here since both matches between us and teteks were 1-1 draws so it will go down to GD.

Quite frankly, Our performances in the CL were terrible this season and we probably deserve to be eliminated.
    I feel you.

I'm a 35 level and this season is the 2nd or 3rd time for me being eliminated in group stage!
    Every other season I get at least in the semifinals, but this time I had some trolling.
    First match, I was winning by 2 goals and the other team made 2 in the last 10 minutes. (2-2)
    2nd match, I scored the equalizer goal at 84' and after 2 minutes the opponent scored too. (lost 2-1)
    3rd-4th match, I won against the last team (he finished with 0 points).
    5th match, I was winning til 85', when he equalized. (1-1)
    Today I needed a home win to pass as 2nd, but ended 1-1

Result: I had the same points with the 2nd team, but he had 1 more away goal (2-2 at my home).
    Last edited by Alexinho; 03-20-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast