Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

CL Final: Buffs FC leave it late but win 2-0 and send the Office staff scurrying away to order more Silver Polish.

With Crap Striker Dalglish injured, Really Crap Striker Archibald was given a chance to shine. For 60 mins he did nothing. 3rd Striker (who is not even renamed or a Scot) came on in 68 mins and provided the assist for right winger Henderson to score. Two minutes later Henderson turned provider when he whipped over a CK for left winger Robertson to half-volley home.

In the league Buffs FC now need 1 win from 2 to secure the title with games v 7th and 8th to play. Left Winger Robertson still has 1 more game suspension to serve and will miss tonight's match.

EDIT:

PS. I hope we win the league without 32yo left winger Robertson because he is 14% SP gain away from 6* and if he has to play in final match and gets MoM it stuffs up any, minute, slim, chance we have of selling him next season. >.<
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-03-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Congrat Buffs FC ...
    TOP ELEVEN 2015
    The Future is on ...All is Well
    Keeping My Hopes High ...
    DREAM BIG

If this happens again I am surly gonna die

jello legs all team over (hate this game right now) lost 3-1 and is at the painfull fifth place right now

Season 64-table.jpg

disaster, I am not feeling optimistic vibes right now
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-03-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Strongest league ever,but job done:-)
    Now cl final tonight for the double ,hopefully good farewell for the team!Season 64-uploadfromtaptalk1428061905239.jpg

July Fourth Win 40th League Title

We are 6 points ahead of our Djura i Mornari and they must win both games to get on level points and hope we lose our last match...

BUT.... Our last game is against CF Djuele and we will recieve a 3-0 Walkover win tomorrow which can only meaning 1 thing...

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    another double

Season 64-nik-fc-history.jpg

this team was made to win the finals

failure for my second team, Artemis. Won the league, won the Cup, lost the CH.L. final.
    Previous season won the league, won the CH.L. cup, lost my semi in Cup.
    (increasing my sympathy for Buffs Mad).

Season 64-artemis-trophies.jpg

Next season relaxing, gathering sources and thinking when I 'll light the treble lamp
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ....<snip> Previous season won the league, won the CH.L. cup, lost my semi in Cup.
    (increasing my sympathy for Buffs Mad).
    Awww, bad luck and ty Nik

When I want to see Cups I need to go look at other people's Trophy Rooms <cries> or on my old alt team. (They missed the Cup in S1 and were restarted in S4 (because they were in Buffs FC's league.)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    L20
    Moved up to 3rd place two days ago but move down to 4th place again after losing to 5th place team yesterday. Even though the gap with the 5th team is narrowed to 6 points, the team almost secured early season goal of 4th place because of significant goal difference. The team will face 2nd place team today. The bonus is raised back to maximum. Considering the low league prize money, this is financially stupid. But the financial position of the team is good in this season and I really hope to do my best for this interesting season.
    Attachment 41702

Update:
    My team just defeated 2nd place team. The 3rd place team also lost. My team moved up to 3rd place. The leading team will face the 5th place team later today.

Now the league is even more interesting. The leading team just need 1 point and then his advantage in goal difference is sufficient to secure the champion. But the competition on the 2nd place is keen.
    Attachment 41707

Tomorrow, my team will face 13th place team. The 4th place will face 14th place team. Both of us will likely win. The 2nd place team will face the leading team. My team has a decent chance to finish as 1st runners up.
    Update about the league of my L12 team

Tomorrow should be one of most interesting last season day I ever encounter. The leading team was just defeated by the 5th place team. If tomorrow my team (at 3rd place) will win the 13th place team with 12 goals or more while the leading team and 2nd place team will draw in their head-to-head match, my team will be the league champion. The possibility is remote but I still feel great about this.

If the 2nd place team will win, my team overcome slight goal difference disadvantage with them in order to be champion. My opponent tomorrow is not as weak as the league position shows. It was scored less than 2 goals per match in average, and have 22 points with one match to go, not bad for a 13th place team.

The new league table
    Season 64-bulldog-table-d27.png
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-03-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Forgot to say about my lost CH.L. final that it was in 10.30 at the morning, a working hour for me and at that time I couldn't make a brake
    A whole season hopes, destroyed by a wrong timing.
    Both teams were about equal q and I lost 2-1 so I hoped that by watching, I could changed something, anything.
    Of course nothing guarantee that but I have to blame on something
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

We beat Muhammed FC 7-0 and are now one win away from a perfect league record of 26 wins. Chikin pretty much tore them apart, but Shivyakov is becoming a bit of a long range master, as he has had a fair amount of goals from a distance.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast