Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: has Nordeus gone bonkers (role and SA - scouts)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so, we have an equation, trying to find A, where A=x + (3-y) + (2Xz)

an explanation maybe is that if those factors give a +1% or a +3% and the game/program has a roll dice of +- 20% you can't get a clue.
    As for injuries for example, if moral/condition/grass quality/resting hour/M&P give a +1%, 2 or 3 bars give a -3%, but overall there is a roll dice of 10 or 20% (and hit max), all above becoming minor.
    I spoken about dice rolls before and the possible wipe out effect so your throwing my words back at me. I could choose an aggregated performance factor of 50% or 25%, designed to wipe out your more average dice roll numbers - thats what happens with extremes. Thats what can happen with Trolls or highest training numbers - spectacular in their effect but they're not the norm Most of the time things muddle along in the mid-ground where even then small gains can be lost but also where the aggregation of small gains have the biggest impact.

My simple point which I've also said before is that I think of this game as footballs version of pnp dnd - a myriad of hits n misses, bonuses and penalties, boosts n nerfs, adjustments, defence and atach blah-de-blah, (with the DMs Commentary providing hints and immersion). Most of the time these small things combine to affect the outcomes - but a Natural 20 (or 1) is always a possibility.

Dreamer
    Using packs to train scouts is not meant to raise the quality, it is meant to improve the synergy between the players and form keeping.

Try a green pack on older players for additional training. You don't get much progress, but their performance improvement in the next few games is not something to be overlooked.

In fact, maintaining form is the sole reason I spend green packs now. Overspending for a single player is a waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Using packs to train scouts is not meant to raise the quality, it is meant to improve the synergy between the players and form keeping.

Try a green pack on older players for additional training. You don't get much progress, but their performance improvement in the next few games is not something to be overlooked.

In fact, maintaining form is the sole reason I spend green packs now. Overspending for a single player is a waste of resources.
    I have never seen the mentioned effect, and I am very sceptic that its true.

I only use green packs to reach 7th star and then don't use any on them, because it's a waste.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have been in the habit, from around Season 2 (or maybe it was 3) of signing 1 or 2 impact players from Scout list. With recent experiences/changes to Scout Market I don't think I can justify that anymore as a strategy. But I might still turn to it in desperation (game cos like the desperation factor XD)
    Yes, this factor was affect me and after selling Zardel no1, I bought another scout player.
    (yes, many Battlefield Hardline videos for this week end ).

This time I bought the player from my phone, with the old version of the game, with 50T and with normal skills (Attacking > defending).
    Renamed him again as Zardel (no2) and he is performing as I expected from a scout/list player (from my previous experience).

has Nordeus gone bonkers (role and SA - scouts)-new-zardel-2.jpg

helped the team to past in the next CH.L. round (playing a 4-1-4-1)

has Nordeus gone bonkers (role and SA - scouts)-ch-l-2-leg.jpg

and it seems that he can work out and help my main ST, Neymar.

So, my recommendation is if you want to buy a scout player (at least for) this season, try from the old version of your mobile.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345