Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By bridgy
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: 14 player minimum squad - urgent please help

Rookie

14 player minimum squad - urgent please help

So we need 14 players in the match day squad to avoid a 3-0 default - does anyone know if injured players count? I have one team with 14 players signed and (of course) got 2 injuries yesterday. Need to know whether to sign any old nobodies just to play the match. Game at 6pm so any advice very welcome.
    khris likes this.

no, you have to have 14 players min. in the team, so you can not sell more players if you have 14. The "automatic defeat" happen when of the 14 players you don't have 11 to start playing the match. so if you have 10 players ok +5 injuried you have an auto defeat for 3-0.

Too of course you have to count the red cards, that is = -1 player too.

Dreamer
    Injured and suspended players don't count, but if you can legally field 11 players then the match should be played.

If you can't field 11 players due to injury and cards then the match won't be played and no prize money will be given. If it is your home game you won't sell tickets too.

Rookie
    Thanks both. While I expect the 12 that remain will probably get hammered 3-0 anyway I would quite like the money and skill gain so that's good.