Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: First U21's

Rookie

First U21's

Hi All

So these are my first U21 Players - what is the Verdict Sign them both?

Mark Bertos
    First U21's-markbertos.jpg

Roids
    First U21's-roids.jpg

Actually have created space in anticipation of these Players, as sold an AMC and have a DC/DR Retiring at end of season.
    So can always fire one of the DC/DR if I sign Bertos.

Thanks

VIP
    I assume you are level 2... Sign them both... Bertos is the most likely good player and Roydhouse can be useful at your level...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Manager Level 3, but U21 is still at Level 2 yes.
    Players are being Signed

Thanks Steppenwolf.

Red face

only sign the free one and sell him. Find a player on auction, you have 21 tokens to bid for one or more players with better skillssets

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    NEVER under any circumstance pay tokens for an academy player, it's a total rip off.
    As for the 0 token, sign him then immediately sell.

VIP
    At his level 2 he wont be able to buy countless number of 5 stars, unless he is token buyer, not enough money for that... maybe few of them... so that youngster might be advantage comparing to other teams... I signed 3-star ML last season (level 2) with Celtic 1888 and in 33 games he scored 18 goals assisting 4 times with average rating 7.33... My Belgrade United 3rd season DC Rzić played 216 games for the club in 10 seasons and only 2 times played for rating 5 (average rating almost 7.50)... 4th season DC Campanholi played 158 games with average rating over 7.30 in 8 seasons... 3 days ago I signed ST Shibamura for 15 tokens and he already scored 5 goals in 4 games, assisting 2 times... 3 scouts couldn't score more than 5 goals in the last season... and here are few others still in the club...

First U21's-7.png
    First U21's-8.png

Some of these youngsters might happen to be flops, but I sign bunch of close to be scouts nordgen flops every season and two third of them are flops, averaging less than 7.00, often much worse than that...
    Paul Dahlin and Cat Harrison like this.

VIP
    And here is some more... Last season I bought fast training nordgen ST Massenga and within few days he got scout star (he is 5-star now)... In 19 games he scored only once providing one assist (average rating 6.63)... Two seasons ago I bought ST Edgar (he came out of someone else's Youth Academy, but he decided to sell him most likely 'cause he got few ratings 5) and this is his performance for my team so far...

First U21's-9.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    You are lucky to have a very good 2* player. This player is usually for immediate sale but he can contribute in your level. Suggest you not to let him grow to 3* (now 13 skill points to 3*).

The 4* player is reasonable one. Personally I think token academy player is not worth for sign unless your team have shortage of cash. If you like signing him, the cost is reasonable. You have plenty of time to train him at this early season to easily make him a 5* player. This potential is reflected in the token cost and starting average quality.

Rookie
    Ended up Signing them both, have a rather Young Team so will see how Training and development goes this season.
    Thanks for all the input.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    NEVER under any circumstance pay tokens for an academy player, it's a total rip off.
    As for the 0 token, sign him then immediately sell.
    Like in your video's. Well done. I think they are great.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast