Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: First U21's

Personally 21T youth in my experience perform badly over time. I usually sign those 12-18T academy players. Will always sign the free ones for cash.

I am guessing u are packed with DCs. Seems that's how they generate the youth for me. If I need an MC, I'd jst have to make sure I have 4 MCs and they'll give me an MC. So far it has been 100% this way for me. 3-4 players able to play DC, and the setup gives me a DC. Seldom get wingers coz I only keep one for each side.

A bit redundant when u already have many but they give one to u anyway.
    Paul Dahlin likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    In early level you lack money. It is advisable to use the tokens to sign token youth so that you have plenty of money for upgrading the facilities.

I have 3 token youth in my team, they rock. You can play normal, powertrain, anything and their form are usually clean unless you make major mistakes.

But I don't sign token youth near the end of the season unless he plays exactly the position I was seeking for.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Yeah, signing youngsters too close to the end of the season might be waste of tokens, specially if they are 3-stars... You will need more than 150 green treatments to power train them to scout star... Also, 99% of MC players in the game play poor, so will MC youngsters too lol...

Dreamer
    MC playing poor is usually caused by misplaced position or wrong orders.

I found that the MCs are the most selective about their post and will nearly aways giving poor result if placed on a specific spot. They can only get 7 above consistantly if placed on his favorite spot and with the correct team orders.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Personally 21T youth in my experience perform badly over time. I usually sign those 12-18T academy players. Will always sign the free ones for cash.

I am guessing u are packed with DCs. Seems that's how they generate the youth for me. If I need an MC, I'd jst have to make sure I have 4 MCs and they'll give me an MC. So far it has been 100% this way for me. 3-4 players able to play DC, and the setup gives me a DC. Seldom get wingers coz I only keep one for each side.

A bit redundant when u already have many but they give one to u anyway.

Have a pretty good DC selection, but have 2 X DR retiring, so the U21 made a decent enough decision.

Just going to see how it goes, want to just slowly keep on Upgrading and hopefully Winning.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    In early level you lack money. It is advisable to use the tokens to sign token youth so that you have plenty of money for upgrading the facilities.
    If we're basing it on the 21T player, depending on the transfer market and if the player is in a position desperately needed, you can get some valuable Free Agents, train them till they're gone to increase the value and make them more appealing, then put them on the market at highest value until they sell.

Rinse and repeat then buy the player you want at a quiet time. May not be instant, but it'd save the tokens if you play it well enough.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I agree. I'm at 4th level right now and I do not sign players for tokens. If it is free, I promptly sign a contract and sell it. At least you can use that money to bid the player that is better your youth.
    Gert Funck likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior View Post
    I agree. I'm at 4th level right now and I do not sign players for tokens. If it is free, I promptly sign a contract and sell it. At least you can use that money to bid the player that is better your youth.
    More stars doesn't mean a player is automatically better, that's silly thinking... Shame I don't have stats saved to show you how Youth Academy token player (had 2 stars at that moment) plays twice better than his scout partner in defence through entire season...

Famous
    Always acquire the 0 token player since he costs nothing to sign and you can sell him for a profit.

Regarding the token player, its a difficult decision because of the cost. From my experience, usually the academy products have good form, whereas nordgens and scouts have been more hit or miss. I've only purchased the 24T players though, but they're 3 for 3 on being good form players...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I sign every Youth product I have a place for on my team, and though the 3 star/ low 4 stars Quality didn't keep up as well, they were still good players that got consitent ratings, and I sold them on for nice money and they continue to be good players on the next team (I have a punchbag that should be called Geriatric FC it gets so many of BvB's older players.) I hate bidding wars.. I just spent like 20T to get an ST, and I would rather he had been a Youth of mine, the $$ savings would have equaled like 160M!! Remember you pay no cash for them, and they are a certain buy where a bidding war you might get NOTHING for your tokens.

And really, you don't need a team full of Scouts to have success. Keeping a lower Q average is a good idea in lower levels, you won't get such hard Cup draws.

Be willing to spending a little time training them and the Youths can be players you keep a long time.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-13-2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: clarity
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast