Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: tickets

tickets

ticket sale is my problem .. im lvl 26 and i use 14$ to all leagues .. but i made it to 70 then my stadium was 0 .... idk what i should i do .. any number for lvl 26 ?tickets-squad.jpg

At level 20 - $50 for league, $52 for CL & Cup. Full House. I increase $2 every season. So I estimate, $62 for you? Depending on your current form of course.

Is your Stadium upgrade and Car Park max? If you dun have sufficient car park, yr stadium will nvr b full.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

they are not full . when i used 14$ it was full but idk ...tickets-squad.jpg

Dreamer
    You have similar number of fans as I do.

I'm level 24 and all max level facilities, with 6.03M fans.
    I charge $50 league, $54 cup or CL and $20 friendly against mourinho.

As your stadium isn't max I believe you can charge something around $52~55 or even more and still get a full stadium.
    Try adjust ticket price with increment of $1, starting from $51 for league and $55 for cup/CL.

how ur stadium is full .. i need 300m to my stadium, not enough

Dreamer
    I had max level facilities when I was level 17 or so... Construction rarely stopped until everything was completed.

A max level stadium has 260,000 seats so one home league game gives me 13m from tickets and 3m from merchant, compared to the laughable 1.69m league match prize and 1.39m sponsor.

I didn't raise my ticket hard enough to get max income, but just low enough to ensure a completely filled stadium.
    For max income possible I should charge $51~52 for league match but I don't care about that anyway.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

I think you need to increase your ticket prices slowly over the course of the seasons.

I'm on level 27 now and I charge $67 (league) $77 (CL) $79 Cup $23 (Friendlies) and I get around 237K people in per game.

I normally raise my ticket prices AFTER my last game on the last day of each season by $2 for the league and cups and $1 for the friendlies. In the following season if I am hitting the full 260K attendance I put the ticket price up by $1 until it falls back under full attendance. Then at the end of the season, I raise by $1/$2 again depending on the rise and attendance from the season just gone.

I'm not too sure on how best to raise ticket prices after having them low for so long, as I've always tried to raise as much money out of tickets as possible. I know a friend on the same level as me who is charging $30 for league games and is only pulling 167K in attendances due to him not upping his ticket prices for ages.
    Last edited by kynan; 03-18-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    I believe attendence is only related to the combined number of fans of the home and away team.

If you have a lot of titles you will have more fans therefore able to raise ticket price higher.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Its a bit obvious but I'll say it anyway. A lower level team's fanbase will only accept small increases per season in a winning team, later as the stadium capacity sharply increases, higher increases can be sustained. I'm not at a high level so I can't comment there.

As an example, since I'm still relatively low level, in the earlier Seasons with a decent amount of success I was tweaking league prices by 1 and occasionally 2 per season (CL were +1 and Cup +2). (I tried higher but couldn't sustain max attendences.) Last Season, from a maxed price the previous season, I managed to max out with +5 increases, this Season I'm at a further +2 so far.

I'd guess that attendance will be a percentage of the fanbase, modified by a factor reflecting price and another reflecting opposition quality. (There could be other factors such as recent performance but Fan Numbers are expected to take care of that anyway.) This ofc could apply to both home and away fanbases with home and away fans accounting for, as a starting point, a set proportion of attendance.

No matter where you are in the process, finding a starting optimal price is straightforward. Pick a mid range number for league price. If attendance is maxed increase it by half, if attendance is not maxed then decrease it by half. Rinse and repeat. That then becomes your starting point based on the quality of opposition in that game. (You can ofc make a more educated guess at the starting price and vary if by smaller amounts based on success or failure but starting in the middle and varying by 50% up or down is a more systematic and proven method to settle on a value over time.)

But if you don't crunch the numbers (I haven't and won't) then you won't know.

Current position in numbers

Latest cap maxes for me, at Level 13 in Season 13, have been achieved with:

tickets at 28, 29 & 31 for League, CL and Cup respectively;
    Fanbase is 1,293,558;
    5% attendance bonus at 151k/183k; and
    max possible prices are 81 for all.

I increased prices yesterday for league to 29 v 2nd placed team and got 4% bonus from 138k/183k.

PS. Give me cash please, not built anything for 6 days now
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 03-18-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

you need a 260k stadium, at your level a 21$ for a friendly match is expected. You can play friendly match until your player died to save your situation.
    -200M mean you need to play 66 matches (110K stadium ) = 16h of player (4 friendly match per hours).

Don't worried about injured or % condition. Never health anyone during the proces untill you have no more than 11 player.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast