Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bicycle Kick Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Do you play on the mobile? I find mobile comments a bit more boring than on my PC. They are certainly different. Many times when my Supporters fail to turn up to balance the massed ranks against me I've logged on both (damn cheater *blushes*) and on the PC it says "ripples the side of the net" or "hits outside of the post" or "is narrowly wide" or a few more but on mobile its a boring "wide" most of the time.
    I use both. But now that you mention it, I must agree that the mobile comments are lamer. I am also still useing the old version, I don't know if that has anything to say
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

i have seen only 2 one goals in several ( about 100) bicycle kick. but it does exist and have a good ratio comparing to real stats LOL
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

One more nonsense... Why the f**k would anyone switch ball to his left foot if he is right footed!!!!????
    Bicycle Kick Comment-wrong-foot.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i have seen only 2 one goals in several ( about 100) bicycle kick. but it does exist and have a good ratio comparing to real stats LOL
    Thanks tongly45. I'll maybe keep an eye out now to see if there are maybe different types of bicycle kick comments (and if there are particular ones producing shots) or if I was just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    One more nonsense... Why the f**k would anyone switch ball to his left foot if he is right footed!!!!????
    it make something strange to your opponent. when you play football you will know it you don;t need to booth footed to do this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    it make something strange to your opponent. when you play football you will know it you don;t need to booth footed to do this.
    Yeah, if you go round the GK on the left at pace, or find a tight angle on the wrong side through other means, you might be unlikely to be able to shoot with your favoured right. As well as unfavoured doesn't necessarily mean bad

Dreamer
    It is difficult to pass right using the right foot though... in that case you need make your whole body fall to get the correct trajectory for the kick...

i.e. a sideways bicycle kick

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    It is difficult to pass right using the right foot though... in that case you need make your whole body fall to get the correct trajectory for the kick...

i.e. a sideways bicycle kick
    Neo would do great bicycle kicks.

today I had a go with the bicycle kick, assist but there were no (assist) on the goal, only my striker. I find it a bit wierd, it is like this comment isn't connectet to the rest of the game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yes, the "bicycle kick" ingame comments are really lame, but I also hate it when a comment says: "The defender is having none of it and wins the ball back". Which means that I won back possession of the ball. But then the next comment SUDDENLY say "Corner to ........ the opponent". Confusing.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast