Thread: so goddamn lucky

so goddamn lucky

damn, is there anyone else in this situation?
    so goddamn lucky-ieleven.png

Got 9 points. So did the second place. I have a 11-7 stats and he has 9-8. How can I be third?

head to head matches, hate those rules

After 3 matches I was fourth with 0 ponits. I won all the other 3 games and had luck with the other games and now i'm out because i won 1-2 instead od 1-3

yeap, the interesting thing is that before my last match i was second and ''fc petrica'' was 3rd, in my last match i played the last place and i won but i'm the 3rd now, to complicated

Famous
    In this situation, I believe no top 3 team has head to head advantage over both other teams (??) Your team has goal difference advantage over the 2nd team. I cannot imagine why you are placed 3rd.

Can you share the head to head match result as well?

BTW, I am true lucky one. My team was placed top because of away goal advantage.
    so goddamn lucky-capture-20150321-122711.png
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-21-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Lost H2H this season too. Finished 3rd. Drew and lost to the 2nd placed finisher. Hate tht.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    damn, is there anyone else in this situation?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ieleven.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	40825
    This is from the UCL site, and I believe Nordeus tries to mimic real life at times, so they use the same tie breaker system.

Tiebreakers
    The teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss). If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings:[1]

1. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    2. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    3. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    4. higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    5. If, after applying criteria 1 to 4 to several teams, two or more teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 to 8 apply;
    6. superior goal difference from all group matches played;
    7. higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;
    8. higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons.

The important thing to remember is the first 4 are only with the results of the 3 teams tied, so the results that include Beta Juniors dont count, so the GD and goals scored that you show are incorrect when computing who wins in a tie breaker.

Since you did not post the individual game results, we cant tell you exactly why you came in third, but suffice to say, you most likely had worse away results than the other 2 teams involved.